Thanks to everyone!

livininnv

Just wanted to post a quick note and thank everyone that was there and aided my son, John -- on Friday night at comp -- Halloween Weekend. He was the guy on the Raptor that was hit head-on coming down comp. My husband and I couldn't be there this weekend, so our boys went with some friends. They're older -- 19, 19 and 17 -- but still we were worried and then I get the call that the worst had happened! From what I'm told, he was coming down Comp, and someone was going up on the side that everyone normally comes down. He was hit head on and thrown in the air, and flipped down Comp, while his quad bounced (not rolled) all the way down over him and then some. Any number of things could have played out so differently as we all know so well.

I am grateful to this very moment that he walked away from what could have been so much worse for him -- yes, his bike is trashed, but it can be replaced -- he can't. Just another testimony to the wonderful people that are always willing to lend a hand to someone in need.

Best to all of you!

Dayle

Edited by livininnv

Yes, I'm hoping our group and others have learned from what happened to him. He told me he will never put himself in that position again, and insurance is already replacing bike -- of course it was no where near stock lol so here goes the rebuilding of a brand new bike again -- ughh

Thanks again everyone! :headbang1: