Food for thought

FireKracker

I ran into Terry(ynot) yesterday at camping world and we were sharing some stories about some of the lines we like to take, who leads, etc.... He then made a comment about how bikes should "always" follow behind the cars...., :?: , cars always roost more sand & rocks. Terry enlightened me with this very possible scenario; so i am driving a rail a safe distance behind a bike and as we crest a razor and i get ready to transition, he goes over first then it is my turn.... as I pop over, I come to find that the guy on the bike layed his bike down in front of me.... given the option of 3,000 lbs of sand rail up my arse or some sand in my face... I will take the later.... Thanks for the insight Terry.

Thats why I dropped out of almost every run on Poker Run weekend!

I don't like to be front of the cars AT ALL!! :laughoff::ninja: NO BUENO!!!!

One run we joined up on I turned around and Mike was right on my :mex: and my first thought was I had I pissed him off in any way... :laughoff::laughoff: cause this could get ugly in a hurry :mischevious: My next thought was get the H :laughoff: L outa his way!!!!!!!

yep, it's always best if bikes follow for exactly that reason. Buggies usually have more power and can go faster anyways.

yup i agree.....thats why i never lead the rails, because no one in my group has one :laughoff: :mischevious: :laughoff: