My Space Is Gay!

rhino king

AOL?? HAHA And you guys are worried about my sis's Myspace?? LOL!!

Someone else said it, EDUCATION, guns (the accidental shootings) kill kids who are uneducated and dont know the dangers, (This is not directed at you mom!! I just dont believe in seperate posts) If so many parents would stop letting TV raise their children this world would be a better place!!

Hey I have a myspace account, my highschool friends have all found eachother again because of it (why I joined) Now it has become a place for me to post funny or crazy vids and pics, sometimes even nudity for you sickos (Kenny!!) :D If that makes me FAGGE then come bend over in front of me and see what happends!! :P

Hey maybe im a poser like some hater on another list called me, but last time I checked the definition of poser didnt quite fit!! Maybe SHOW OFF?? Hey like Kidd Rock said, "It aint bragging if you BACK IT UP"!!! :laughoff:

http://myspace.com/39385775

:clap::blury::blury::blury::blury::woo_hoo::dunno::shake::idea::laughoff:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone else said it, EDUCATION, guns (the accidental shootings) kill kids who are uneducated and dont know the dangers, (This is not directed at you mom!! I just dont believe in seperate posts) If so many parents would stop letting TV raise their children this world would be a better place!!

Hey I have a myspace account, my highschool friends have all found eachother again because of it (why I joined) Now it has become a place for me to post funny or crazy vids and pics, sometimes even nudity for you sickos (Kenny!!) :D If that makes me FAGGE then come bend over in front of me and see what happends!! :P

Hey maybe im a poser like some hater on another list called me, but last time I checked the definition of poser didnt quite fit!! Maybe SHOW OFF?? Hey like Kidd Rock said, "It aint bragging if you BACK IT UP"!!! :laughoff:

http://myspace.com/39385775

:laughoff::woo_hoo::dunno::shake::idea:

Actually, she doesn't spend much time on aol anymore, just occasionally, too busy with her 'SIMS' and myspace is bye-bye.

Hey I have a myspace account, my highschool friends have all found eachother again because of it (why I joined) Now it has become a place for me to post funny or crazy vids and pics,

Hey Justin, speaking of crazy pics, you need to go check out the new album choices in the gallery! Under the heading members' rides, in the 2-wheeler album. Put one in there just for you...you have my permission to use it as your avatar! :laughoff::beercheers::rockwoot::beerpint:

oh this program is really good, it will give you all the IP Address of anyone that is on the other end. it is also a ghost program it will tell you what web site anyone goes to and what their pass words are, and you dont even have to have to be on their computer, it will send an email to yours telling whats going on

I love it!! Want it, gotta have it! :D She acts as tho I'm intruding when I want to know who belongs to what screename. Also love (NOT) when she shrinks the screen down when I'm on approach. (She doesn't know that I check her cell phone often). Only a matter of time when daughter #2 starts pulling the same crap.

your mom, so therefore you intrude...and like i tell my daughter..

"untill you get a job and support your own house, car, food and clothing, then your using my oxygen, therefore i charge the rent of noseyness"

"and if you dont like it, then dont use it"

your mom, so therefore you intrude...and like i tell my daughter..

:thumb: Yep, I agree 150% I tell her it's MY JOB to know!

"untill you get a job and support your own house, car, food and clothing, then your using my oxygen, therefore i charge the rent of noseyness"

"and if you dont like it, then dont use it"

Hmmm, you and Davey speak the same language! :thumb: