My Space Is Gay!

rhino king

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah....it's a great way for sexual predetors to communicate with sexual prey. :laughoff::flipoff:

There are other places that predators are also. MySpace is just in the limelight at this time. Educating your kids is the only key.....don't depend on them to figure it out themselves.

....and, sorry blondie, keeping it from them will just make them more curious. Guide your children and prepare them for the sicko's that are out there. It's just like guns or anything else.....

Edited by cmyfirepole

I opened a spot on Myspace to keep in touch w/ people I don't care about enough to call but still like to get drunk with. Yes, some of you are my "friends" on there, so don't be offended. I do feel like a lame a$$ every time I log on though.

:laughoff::laughing: :headbang: :laughoff:

i love myspace

but what teenage girl doesnt

right? :D

what forty five year doesnt!!!hey havent you seen dateline?? when the guy walks in wearing nothing!!!sorry for all you my space lovers out there!! but thats :laughoff::laughoff::flipoff::laughoff::thumb: