So who is going out for Xmas?

Just Mike

where are going you to camp? :laughing:

Gonna be by Bathroom 11 or between 6 and 11 (depends on what looks like the hardest packed with least soft spots) . Your still heading out? When are you getting in?

Edited by 80grit

Just talked to Charlie, he is half way home from OHIO. Don't know if he'll be up for the Christmas trip? We'llsee. 4,000 mile trip driving is a little rough on an OLD man!

Most definately for New Years.

Edited by ~JILL~

Just talked to Charlie, he is half way home from OHIO. Don't know if he'll be up for the Christmas trip? we'll

see. 4,000 miles trip driving is a little rough on an OLD man!

Most definately for New Years.

Sure hope you guys can make it. If not we will see you for New Years

Well we're out unless we can somehow swing a day trip on Saturday with the car. I gotta save my pennies for New Year's...will be heading down to do a Glamis trip and deliver my Busa that weekend. :laughing:

Figured you would be out after your trip last weekend. Congrats again on the sale of your other rail. That sucks it is going to Glamis. I was hoping we would see it around.

Figured you would be out after your trip last weekend. Congrats again on the sale of your other rail. That sucks it is going to Glamis. I was hoping we would see it around.

Actually the trip was still planned even with our trip last weekend, but the Glamis trip kinda changed things for Xmas weekend. We were originally going to meet the new owner in Flagstaff, but decided to meet at G instead. He is from Texas, so we won't even see the car down in G. He goes to a small place called Kermit...pretty fitting considering the color of the car. :laughing:

Actually the trip was still planned even with our trip last weekend, but the Glamis trip kinda changed things for Xmas weekend. We were originally going to meet the new owner in Flagstaff, but decided to meet at G instead. He is from Texas, so we won't even see the car down in G. He goes to a small place called Kermit...pretty fitting considering the color of the car. :laughing:

Flagstaff is where I met the guy who bought the sand limo. He was from texas as well. Maybe the cars will see each other out there.