Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sounds like a xmas day Dune Ride is in order :pics:

:lol: Sounds good to me!! Maybe I will wear my Christmas jammies and santa hat for that! And get one of those reindeer car kits and put it on my quad! :MBdance::thumb::MBdance:

What could be better the sand for Christmas?

Posted

How long are you staying out Tim?

Im thinking through new years. probably go home the 4th so I dont have to deal with sunday traffic.

Posted

Now I don't know? Charlie, I think wants to get home from Ohio before X-mas. I sure hope so, I kinda miss the little a-hole. X-mas? New years for sure!

Posted

Now I don't know? Charlie, I think wants to get home from Ohio before X-mas. I sure hope so, I kinda miss the little a-hole. X-mas? New years for sure!

I will cross my fingers for you!!

We should do a Christmas dinner :lol:

Posted

I wish we were going for Christmas, but we are coming out on the 30th. Still should be a blast. Maybe some year we can celebrate Christmas in the dunes. Have fun.

Posted

We go out every year to Dumont a few days before Xmas and stay through New Years. We camp in the wash below and bring our tree and gifts. The days before and Xmas day are great because usually the dunes are vacant or near vacant.

Posted

We go out every year to Dumont a few days before Xmas and stay through New Years. We camp in the wash below and bring our tree and gifts. The days before and Xmas day are great because usually the dunes are vacant or near vacant.

I went on a guys trip 3 or 4 years ago right before Xmas and it was a blast. Maybe 10 camps all together. Look for us when you go on some rides. We will be by BR 6 I am sure.

Posted

We might head out on the 26th with just the quads :dope: .

Jodi, I'll keep an eye out for you in the dunes and we will jump in on your line :mc: , glad to hear you are having a better time keeping up with the guys :laughing: .

Sounds like a plan! Camped in the usual! :DDRrocks:

Posted

I went on a guys trip 3 or 4 years ago right before Xmas and it was a blast. Maybe 10 camps all together. Look for us when you go on some rides. We will be by BR 6 I am sure.

Hey, sounds good. We'll look for ya. It's always more fun when you have more people on rides.

Posted

Hey, sounds good. We'll look for ya. It's always more fun when you have more people on rides.

I will be ready.

looks like i am in for a couple days 24-26 :clap:

Sweet. This should be a blast.

Posted

Today is dedicated to getting ready for the trip. Clean trailer, fill up propane, mix fuel, etc etc etc.

Leaving thursday morning :xmas8: :xmas_grin::laughing:

Posted

Today is dedicated to getting ready for the trip. Clean trailer, fill up propane, mix fuel, etc etc etc.

Leaving thursday morning :xmas8: :xmas_grin::laughing:

where are going you to camp? :xmas8:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...