Newport Beach

ash

We are staying right on the beach in a house and this is what's out the back door...man if I could only bottle this weather up!!! Saw some Newport Beach PD guys on quads....now that's the job to have. Only 3 more days to go :(

post-625-1152848156.jpg

post-625-1152849079.jpg

Here's one end

post-625-1152849125.jpg

Here's a 180

post-625-1152849188.jpg

Sure beats putting my feet up in the office

post-625-1152849340.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I spent a good part of my young adult life in NB and HB. I met my gracious wife at Blackies by the Sea!

We'll be there 8/4-8/12. We stay around 40th street and we'll be at Blackies on 8/5 in full force starting at 1500hrs. It's my 30th, 21st Birthday Party. The beer is on us.

Ash...Is that beach public? How specifically do you get to it? Near the marina area?

Oh yeah it's public. The best way I can tell you to get there is from say Newport Blvd and the Marina. Keep going towards Balboa and start parking around 19th through 17th street. Those pictures were taken where we were staying at 18th street and Newport Blvd. It's just South of the Newport Pier. If you are standing on the Newport Pier looking out towards the ocean, it would be to the left.