random cell phone pics from LA 12/16/09

Richard Cheese

the wife and I were in Beverly Hills for an...ummm APPOINTMENT ( o)(o )>>>>>>> ( o)(o )

:argue:

OKOK that is a joke PEEPS...the kneeshooters are PLENTY BIG and are in NO need of "modifications" :dunno:

while there, and around Los Angeles for most of the day, i saw a few photo ops that I had and took

this one was a billboard we saw in Hollywood

IMG00345.jpg

I had some "motiviation" :blury: to change it

IMG003451.jpg

then, after the appointment, we went to lunch.

IMG00346.jpg

if any of you are ever in downtown LA, you need to check this place out...the claimed inventor of the FRENCH DIP, Phillipe's. It comes HIGHLY recommended by me, and quite a few of my friends. MAn V Food did a show on this famous LA eatery.

phillipes

After Lunch, the Wife wanted to head to Venice Beach....I proposed to her close to there, on the beach, waaay back when..

I saw this Character

venicebeach.jpg

you cant tell, but he is sitting in a trash can. when i took his pic, he then told me that i owed him money. I told him if he could get out of the trash can, i would give it to him (he was completely wasted)...needless to say, i kept my money. :laughing::dunno:

on this last one, i really wish I had a better camera than my cell phone. I have been to this spot where I took this pic several times, and had never been able to see the mountains to the east of LA, especially capped in snow...sorry for the chit quality, but it is all i had

IMG00348.jpg

here is where i was when i took this pic

i was here

i like to call this spot the crossroads...it is where the land meets the sea, and, that channel is where all the boats from Marina Del Rey go out to the ocean, and back to Marina Del Rey. plus..LAX is a stone's throw away, and 747's take off every 20-30 seconds straight out over the ocean... pretty cool hanging out there.

anyway..i hope i was able to provide you with some entertainment today

:assblast:

Edited by Richard Cheese

I WOULD HAVE PAID MONEY FOR THIS!!!!

post-693-1261070892_thumb.jpg

Thats some funny chit. Were you there saturday or sunday. Pretty damn funny I walked right past this place ( Phillipes)saturday at about 2PM. Was going to try it out. It was raining like hell on and off. Spent the weekend in Downtown at the Hilton.

Thats some funny chit. Were you there saturday or sunday. Pretty damn funny I walked right past this place ( Phillipes)saturday at about 2PM. Was going to try it out. It was raining like hell on and off. Spent the weekend in Downtown at the Hilton.

No, i was down there yesterday (Wednesday the 15th)

IMG00345.jpg

I had some "motiviation" :thumb: to change it

IMG003451.jpg

Thats the southwest corner of Santa Monica and La Brea, that board has been up for at least a year. I'm only allowed to know that specific info without being called wierd because I did billborads for the past 2 years. :rolleyes: