starting on bike #2!

RAGDOLL MX

• 3 weeks later...

well started on locating all the rest of the parts here and there for the "Sadistic Pig" bike, so now its time to get started!, here are just a few pics, i will have this one up and running before regatta.

grab bar

post-693-1262397839_thumb.jpg

post-693-1262397854_thumb.jpg

some parts

post-693-1262398436_thumb.jpg

post-693-1262398511_thumb.jpg

4 lug +2in hubs

post-693-1262398542_thumb.jpg

already got the 88 kit, new plastics, new handle bars, lever, new brakes, bearings wheels and tires. now its just more or less assembly.

something that iam thinking about for the graphics for the pig will look a little like this:

post-693-1262398684_thumb.jpg

:pissed: so cole let me ask you a question is the carb your putting on this new one the one you were supposed to give me 2 weeks after i bought the 83 from you cuz it was in the mail and was part of our deal that you blew me off about and wouldnt return my calls for ? by the way i thought it was 2 weeks not 2 years! Edited by sndruner213

and actually i do remember now, i did tell you that i would get you a carb at MY cost, i never did say that i would BUY you a cab. so all you had to do was give me the money to order you a carb.

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

:surrender: so wich is it did u send it out or never buy it cuz you told me it was orderd and i could pick it up from you in a couple of weeks but its all good i figured you would try to weasel your way out of it and thanks to a friend i got a new motor and carb cuz the one you gave me you said ran thanks for the great deal like you said i was getting !!!!!!!!!!!! and buy the way i know the motor was junk cuz i put a carb on it and it wouldnt fire there was no spark and the ponits were all jaked up so in the end i got a new motor and carb yea it runs now THANKS SKINNER AND ISBB FOR THE NASCAR 70 SWAP AND NEW MOTOR

Edited by sndruner213

:surrender: so wich is it did u send it out or never buy it cuz you told me it was orderd and i could pick it up from you in a couple of weeks but its all good i figured you would try to weasel your way out of it and thanks to a friend i got a new motor and carb cuz the one you gave me you said ran thanks for the great deal like you said i was getting !!!!!!!!!!!! and buy the way i know the motor was junk cuz i put a carb on it and it wouldnt fire there was no spark and the ponits were all jaked up so in the end i got a new motor and carb yea it runs now THANKS SKINNER AND ISBB FOR THE NASCAR 70 SWAP AND NEW MOTOR

WOW really?...ok so you want to make this public...

1st off, you can ask anyone on here that iam the kind of person that would help out anyone at any time, i have even given MY PERSONAL parts to people to use.

2nd, it wasnt 2 years ago, just last january was the regatta, and my 70 wasnt even built then, yout time line is off.

3rd. originally i thought that i sent it, then i realized that was to another member in the southern california area.

4th. weazel?? now we are stooping so low as to name calling, i havent seen a PM, or a phone call from you recently, so instead of acting like a child, you could have just called or sent a PM, i can think of about 10 posts that have had my cell # blasted all over them, along with my email.

5th as far as the motor, i only relayed the same information that i recieved from OGP when i bought them from him, i even told you that i had not ridden the bike.....so, sorry that you feel that way,

but if your going to let it get to the point that you are going to be so angry, and not communicate with someone in an adult manner. then yes sir you should be mad. Mad at yourself for acting like a child and throwing a tantrum to put someone on blast with out even trying to contact them first.

and actually as of last night i was willing to see what i could do to help, but not after reading your last post.

Nick (isbb) has my #, so while you were probably Mother f*cking me behind my back, iam sure Nick would have told you that he had my #. I have know him long enough to know that he knows i wouldnt screw anyone over on here.

ummmmm i think not....

have a nice day......and thanks for hijacking my thread

Cole

702-726-0497

ragdollmx@vzw.blackberry.net

cnj7673@hotmail.com

goosenbear27@msn.com

7213 london bridge ave, 89130

(i dont want you to think that i am trying to hide....you have a problem feel free to call, send an email or even swing by on your way to your anger management classes)

post-693-1263133026_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

70 drama :ogp: ......thats funny :driver: . adults arguing over kids bikes. :driver:

its all good folks we could do the he said/he said thing all day, but this thread isnt a peepee contest!

this is a build thread that is lacking a photo update! lol!!

carb didnt help anyway motor has no fire, so it didnt even matter. we just grabbed my stock motor and brought the little 70 back to life, 31 minutes from removing the first bolt on the old motor to pulling the starter cord and firing up the other. it became a game to see how fast we could make it run again. then we started in ISBB's bad a$$ 110....wait til you see it! its beautiful!! :MBdance:

anyway, no more thread jack mode, lets get back to Cole's #2 bike, how is it coming along? :atc:

its coming, iam awaiting parts right now, just dropped off the motor to Charley over at Red Seven, he is giving it a once over and probably a stroker kit taking it from an 88 to a 110 with race head, race cam and a bigger carb. i would have the entire frame together by now if i had some vital parts, i wont get them till tuesday.