From Dumont to Tecopa turn off

CaptNkllm

slash blah blah blah

Holy cow they were in force, 2 before the turn off headed home, the rest raight past the big curve after the hot springs. They were sitting on the side of the road out of there trucks ,cars and undercover jeep. I never ... ever see cops in or around tecopa ... well maybe 1 or 2 times but man o man they where heavy today. Total of 12 cops from Dumont home today..

No tickets :laughing::thumb::blink::old::MBdance:

I did pull over and put my current registration on so they didnt pull me over

Capt

I was pulled over once in Tacopa for my fresh water dripping after i dumped at the campground but did not get a ticket. CHP pulled me over out of Tacopa for tinted windows and my mirrors not extending out enough from my truck and did not get a ticket. I can't believe the petty crap they pulled me over for :laughing: !

I was pulled over once in Tacopa for my fresh water dripping after i dumped at the campground but did not get a ticket. CHP pulled me over out of Tacopa for tinted windows and my mirrors not extending out enough from my truck and did not get a ticket. I can't believe the petty crap they pulled me over for :laughing: !

Some good reasons not to go that way. I like going the Baker way and have not had any problems. Knock on wood. :thumb:

A friend of mine text'd me last night. Said something was going down when he went down the Tecopa Rd there were a couple trucks and trailers stopped in what he thought was a sting. Wasn't sure what was going on. Some were getting towed.

I came home through tecopa yesterday,at about 130 pm.....didnt see one leo. I m probably a target too, but completely legal and have never been pulled over in any state. My trailer is 50 ft and I make the state lenght limit with 4 inches to spare.

I didnt see more then three other cars or trucks even on the tecopa road, and not one going my direction. I past two or three guys dumping in tecopa too.

Ever since I went the "back way" I ve never bee back through baker. I ussually go through Pahrump now, but yesterday......everything was going good, I pulled out of dumont at 1245 and into the house at 240 with a stop at the truck stop to get weighed.......at 26440....

I was probably close to 28k with firewood and fuel and water on the way out. Glad Im class a licensed.

i have only ran across 1 chp and one sherrif in the same day. Just south of the twisties headed towards tecopa.. glad the twisties were there if not i woulda been in a world of hurt lol.. was doin 100+ in my car.. in a hurry to get to dumont :P