rx from mexico

goodguys75

anyone here ever go to algodones mexico to get rx. Im talking about real rx and not sh*t just to get you high. Just woudering if anyone here have done it and how you can do it..thanks for any info. rx pricing is crazy even with insurance. just thought of it while watching tv.............. :atv:

Loooong time ago when I lived in so cal, the girl I was dating at the time, we went over with her mom, and she got all kinds of prescription drugs over there... and with NO prescription....

so yeah its easy and just make sure you go to a bigger RX place should be fine

About 10 years ago we drove my truck down there from Glamis.

Parked just on our side of the boarder and walked across.

A friend was after the RX, but I was just in for the experience, tacos and beer. :eat:

Don't know if it's open down there anymore. :atv:

Good luck, and be careful. :dunno:

I'll just stay right here. :pissed:

R-

you need to check what kind of RX you can bring back, some RX aren't ok to bring :atv:

but like randog said I would just pay the man here you never know what you going to get there specially if you aren't a national :dunno:

what I am trying to say is be careful man :pissed:

my dad lives in yuma and cross's the boarder to fill prescriptions. to my understanding if you have a prescription you can bring most RX across. there are some restrictions. if you are planning on being on the up and up stop and ask as you cross into mexico.

In TJ, most of the big pharmacies have a licensed doctor on or near premises who can write an RX for you at a small fee. However, if you have insurance, get your meds here. Most of the medical care in Mexico is great, with US or europe trained staff. Many aMERICANS GO FOR DENTAL CARE AND ELECTIVE SURGERIES. wOULD NOT HAVE PLASTICS DONE THERE THOUGH WITHOUT A TRUSTED REFERRAL.

Don't know about this year but we went there last year and no problem. My friend brought some Rx perscriptions and they filled them. He also got some teeth filled. We came across the border with no problem.

Don't know about this year but we went there last year and no problem. My friend brought some Rx perscriptions and they filled them. He also got some teeth filled. We came across the border with no problem.

Did he get those silver teeth put on...

Those RX places are a joke and the meds are crap..Half of that stuff is run by the cartels who make mas quanities of it and sometimes are not very safe..

I know this because My granpa lives in Mexico and my uncle who lives with them are involved in that type of trade....

Went last year and they had 4 barrels filled with pills that they manafactured in some warehouse in there town..

take it how you want but That some inside info right there!!!!!!

Edited by 1BADYFZ

man it easy im a :ahhhhh: just get it & bring it over...say a :ahhhhh: doc gave it to you for the pain :whistle::assblast: .....If any one need Dental work i have a brother & sister in law that are dentist in TJ....they have their degree's to do all types of dental work.....I got my braises for FREEEEE :laughoff:

man it easy im a :no_no: just get it & bring it over...say a :dope: doc gave it to you for the pain :ahhhhh: :assblast: .....If any one need Dental work i have a brother & sister in law that are dentist in TJ....they have their degree's to do all types of dental work.....I got my braises for FREEEEE :whistle:

nice you better watch they will fall off :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: just kidding bro :laughoff: