I GOT IT RUNNING!!!

sikkbanshee

:drinkbeer: Good to hear sikkbanshee! I bet you can't wait to go ride! :rockon:

haha yea.. u prob dont know me but im jj's and craigs & pauls friend the token asian guy hahaha ... im at your camp sometimes and i did hang out with u guys at coral pink last yr if you ask paul he'll prob tell u about my quad... and i told him to get a ddr sticker for me i was going to put it on my litto honda hatchback.. we thought it would be halarious if we had that across the back window... import race car with a big a$$ ddr sticker... :flipoff:

Ohhhhhhh ok. Yeah I know you! I remember you from Coral and Dumont too. I'm gonna try and get some more vinyl cut stickers in the next few days. We'll get ya one. PaulyPaul has a big 36" one I gave him for somebody to have. Did anybody use that one? I think JJ might have it. He was gonna put it on his F350, but he's got that big a$$ gotsand one on there. If you don't get that one I gave them, I'll get ya one. :rockon:

FINALLY GOT IT RUNNING TODAY!!! :laughing::grin: GOTTA LET THE MOTOR BREAK IN PROPERLY BUT WHOO HOO IM EXCITED :laughoff::laughoff: ... WATCH OUT X-MAS OR NEW YRS... NOW JUST WAITING ON THE NEW CF PLASTICS TO ARRIVE... :beercheers: I'LL KEEP U GUYS UPDATED...

mine is running good too. looking forward to dragging you up comp, or maybe out here on the dry lake bed. :laughoff:

Ohhhhhhh ok. Yeah I know you! I remember you from Coral and Dumont too. I'm gonna try and get some more vinyl cut stickers in the next few days. We'll get ya one. PaulyPaul has a big 36" one I gave him for somebody to have. Did anybody use that one? I think JJ might have it. He was gonna put it on his F350, but he's got that big a$$ gotsand one on there. If you don't get that one I gave them, I'll get ya one. :laughing:

HAHA YEA ITS IN CRAIGS GARAGE... WHEN PAUL WAS OVER WE WERE GOING TO PUT IN ON MY BACK WINDOW... BUT THEN IT WAS TOO LONG HAHAHA..... YEA I GOT HIM THAT GOT SAND ONE AT THE SAND SHOW LAST YR... I THINK CRAIGS GOING TO PUT THAT ONE ON HIS CHEVY... SWEET WE'LL HOOK UP SOMETIME... YEA I GOT MY CARBON FIBER PLASTICS ON ORDER... CANT WAIT.. IM STILL GROUPING ALL MY PARTS TOGETHER FOR POWDERCOAT..A-ARMS...SWINGARM...AXLE..ETC... O YEA IF PAUL DIDNT TELL YA I GOT HOOK UPS ON PARTS MY COUSIN WORKS FOR ALBA ACTION SPORTS IN CALI.. I GE COST +10 ON PARTS WHATEVER U NEED... JUST LET ME KNOW :beercheers:

mine is running good too. looking forward to dragging you up comp, or maybe out here on the dry lake bed. :laughing:

UMMM I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRAG... :D ....NO!! MY BIKE IS SLOW... I DONT WANNA RACE BECAUSE I KNOW IM GOING TO LOSE!! I'D RATHER JUST SIT BACK AND ADMIRE MY HARD WORK.. HAHA IM ACTUALLY PROUD OF MYSELF.. TORE IT ALL DOWN AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER.. :beercheers:

UMMM I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRAG... :D ....NO!! MY BIKE IS SLOW... I DONT WANNA RACE BECAUSE I KNOW IM GOING TO LOSE!! I'D RATHER JUST SIT BACK AND ADMIRE MY HARD WORK.. HAHA IM ACTUALLY PROUD OF MYSELF.. TORE IT ALL DOWN AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER.. :beercheers:

Do us all a favor and turn off your caps lock.. Its construed as yelling... thx..

UMMM I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRAG... :D ....NO!! MY BIKE IS SLOW... I DONT WANNA RACE BECAUSE I KNOW IM GOING TO LOSE!! I'D RATHER JUST SIT BACK AND ADMIRE MY HARD WORK.. HAHA IM ACTUALLY PROUD OF MYSELF.. TORE IT ALL DOWN AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER.. :laughing:

:grin: You don't know how to drag.... I call BS! I remember you telling me about a 10second integra you use to have :beercheers:

:finger: You don't know how to drag.... I call BS! I remember you telling me about a 10second integra you use to have :grin:

hahah ok ok u got me there... civic will be just as fast in a couple months.. hehe i do have video of me on the breaking run... it skared the sh*t outta me!!...