Tax person..... Help

che che DD

Turbo Tax missy!

It walks you through the whole thing online and I had mine done in less then an hour getting direct deposited in 8-10 days.. if you dont have a bank account, they now have one of those handy dandy Visa cards! It was $50.00 taken right out of my return for both the filing fee and the direct deposit fee. :beat:

Let me know if you need any help, you can always come over in the evening and we can do it together :dayum:

I dont have a w2 so I have no clue how to do it this year. It is the first one with out it..So Im lost???lol

You will need a last of the year check stub, you can always call any former employee.. they shoud have gotten you a W2.. either that or you should be getting a 1099 from any employer.

Turbo Tax still walks you through it.. you do need your forms and information though.

shes not in jail and has been at the office for quite some time now.. She does go overseas to visit family but doesnt live over there.. She is still around and doing great. Just in case you guys didnt know they moved the office to Hacienda and Eastern on the South East Corner!