Presidents Weekend

Brittany

we dont know where were gunna stay were kinda new to dumont and just gunna try everywhere

well since your new i'm going to ask,do you know wheres the south pole & north pole...theres two, wanna make sure you get the right one... :yiah:

:blonde:

well yeah im not that blonde

Look for DDR stickers and ask some one out there. If you know Dumont very well it would be easy to explain. Go to Comp. Kepp going throught the opening to the east. Head out to the flats and then go south.

:blonde:

well yeah im not that blonde

I was just messin'.

Pete has done a pretty good Camp Grid Map, maybe this would be a good opportunity to make a similar map that encompasses the entire dune area. Entrance road to the boundry behind the dunes, and the hiway/little dunes to the opposite closure. Could even shade the boundries to make it easier for the inexperinced to understand what's open and what's not.

I was just messin'.

Pete has done a pretty good Camp Grid Map, maybe this would be a good opportunity to make a similar map that encompasses the entire dune area. Entrance road to the boundry behind the dunes, and the hiway/little dunes to the opposite closure. Could even shade the boundries to make it easier for the inexperinced to understand what's open and what's not.

good idea that way everyone would know the boundaries are :ban-split:

Where going that weekend... we want to meet cool new people to hang out with were kinda new this is our 4th time going out. Text me if your down 9094360061 :unsure: :cheesebong:

yo we will be at banshee hill doin some hill shootin racing, come check everyone out, will make for another great sight for you and the fam. will be popin off on saturday in the morn to the afternoon.

there is i just though there was the one north pole..where is the south pole

ok the easies way to get to the south pole is,pretend you are in the north pole going towards comp,stay in the flats and fallow it till you see the croud... :unsure:

unless the sand dries out, and some wind kicks up...this coming weekend is going to be CHOPPY AS HELL in the dunes.

last weekend, there were still tons of tracks from the regatta weekend.

hey thanks for that report :think: that means I'll be at camp hanging out with Mr walker :unsure::ninja:

Hey Brit. what days ya goin to be out there. its our 4th or 5th time out to Dumont as well. still havent made it to the meet and greet. hoping we can hit that up this year. you are more than welcome to come chill at our camp and party it up if you would like. we will be to the left of the opening to Comp and Banshee... take care and have a killer weekend!!! i cant wait!! 4358624017 if ya want send a text or something

Where going that weekend... we want to meet cool new people to hang out with were kinda new this is our 4th time going out. Text me if your down 9094360061 :rzr: :cheesebong:

will do- we are leaving friday night- I work for the schools and I have to work all day!

Edited by beoch4