Where to buy weekend pass for the holiday?

grizwald

Can I buy a weekend pass at the Velro gas station in Baker, or do I have to get it at the enterance to the dunes? It has been a long time since I have been out there and I'm sure things have changed. Thanks and hope to meet new peeps at the meet and greet on Sat @2pm.

Can I buy a weekend pass at the Velro gas station in Baker, or do I have to get it at the enterance to the dunes? It has been a long time since I have been out there and I'm sure things have changed. Thanks and hope to meet new peeps at the meet and greet on Sat @2pm.

I'll have them on vendor row, but i charge $5 over face value there.

I have them 74 of them in stock in my store now for $40 cash. $42 c card.

You can also buy them on my site for more, due to shipping.

if you are stoping at the valero gas station just get it there no extra charge :dayum:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 can u just buy them at the enterance

yup but I think the BLM is face out those machines :unsure: