Grease and Go Spacers.

Just Mike

^^^^ thats what I just put in Robs(80 grits) car saturday night.

CBM sold him an extra tube of both so thats what we put back in it.

Never seeing this stuff before I couldnt bag on it.After seeing it,mixing it and packing the hub and cv with it I would still use Steelco.

This mixture still has a lesser drop point and flash point meaning and it is alot less sticky.It will get runny at a lower temperature.....has anyone ever shot a cv with a temp gun after a long hard run....THEY ARE HOT!!

STEELCO ONLY AND ALL THE WAY!!

Edited by sanddunesaddict

^^^^ thats what I just put in Robs(80 grits) car saturday night.

CBM sold him an extra tube of both so thats what we put back in it.

Never seeing this stuff before I couldnt bag on it.After seeing it,mixing it and packing the hub and cv with it I would still use Steelco.

This mixture still has a lesser drop point and flash point meaning and it is alot less sticky.It will get runny at a lower temperature.....has anyone ever shot a cv with a temp gun after a long hard run....THEY ARE HOT!!

STEELCO ONLY AND ALL THE WAY!!

ill hang back and let pete and randog guinnea pig it.

5 years on the same cvs through 3 diffrent motors cant be wrong .ill watch till im satisifed then i might give it a whirl :D

kar teks race team uses the neo , according to nick. the 50/50 mix eyeball fab puts in all there cars so far so good..............

Edited by barefoot bob

ill hang back and let pete and randog guinnea pig it.

5 years on the same cvs through 3 diffrent motors cant be wrong .ill watch till im satisifed then i might give it a whirl :D

kar teks race team uses the neo , according to nick. the 50/50 mix eyeball fab puts in all there cars so far so good..............

guinnea pig it? Bert & I have been using this stuff for years. We've already proven that it's the chit. And check it out...we don't run it because someone SAID it's good. :ahhhhh: We have 1st hand experience with knowing it holds up extremely well.

Everyone has their own stuff they swear by for whatever reasons though. :thumb:

I still need to get the STEALCO grease in the cv's in my new car soon. :MBdance:

guinnea pig it? Bert & I have been using this stuff for years. We've already proven that it's the chit. And check it out...we don't run it because someone SAID it's good. :laughing: We have 1st hand experience with knowing it holds up extremely well.

Everyone has their own stuff they swear by for whatever reasons though. :thumb:

I still need to get the STEALCO grease in the cv's in my new car soon. :ban-split:

lol im just a big sissy at 400 dollars a cv change scares me :D

Well I installed the grease n go spacers yesterday. The seem to do there job but added a bit of angle to my axle. I was having loads of truble getting the grease gun to work with the steelco cartridge. I called sand snake and he said a craftsman gun works with them. I may have to go pick one up. Loading that stuff by hand sucks and I lost a lot along the way. My garage floor is nicely coated though.

Well I installed the grease n go spacers yesterday. The seem to do there job but added a bit of angle to my axle. I was having loads of truble getting the grease gun to work with the steelco cartridge. I called sand snake and he said a craftsman gun works with them. I may have to go pick one up. Loading that stuff by hand sucks and I lost a lot along the way. My garage floor is nicely coated though.

:( I'm really lookin' forward to that. :laughing:

:thumb: I'll just have Whitney do it while I go out for drinks at the bar. :ban-split:

:assblast:

:laughoff:

So after I got home today with 2 more things of grease and tried to getting to grease gun to work I decided to take off the grease n go spacers and just pack the damn things by hand. If anyone is interested in buying the grease n go spacers from me let me know. They would work awesome with normal CV grease but not so well with the steelco.

Captkylm said he was having the same problem w/ loading the cartridge :laughing: I thing he said he was also using a pneumatic grease gun ...I was going to ask how david did it..But I heard he took his car to california to fix his rear angle problem and I am sure bob talked him out of using that grease .. :ban-split: