Stolen Trailer & LT Rail (Azusa)

yup that looks like a jimmy GMC SUV, Chit that almost looks like an inside job.

The trailers are at the back of the building right? I take it you can't see them from the street ? :rzr:

Do you have a fence? I can't see it in the video.

Good luck getting your staff back I will keep my eyes open for you.

P.S if you need any help with your gate and fence let me know I am in azusa right behinde four wheel parts :assblast:

Jorge, it wasn't his. He was just posting it up for the guy.

Man that sucks to watch even though it wasn't mine either. That SUV looks to be a 4dr Tahoe or Yukon 95-99. A GMC Jimmy couldn't tow that big trailer. That SUV was a full size.

Man good luck to the poor guy. That's bullshit. Why don't people work for their won chit rather than steal people's stuff that they work so hard for! :rzr:

Jorge, it wasn't his. He was just posting it up for the guy.

Man that sucks to watch even though it wasn't mine either. That SUV looks to be a 4dr Tahoe or Yukon 95-99. A GMC Jimmy couldn't tow that big trailer. That SUV was a full size.

Man good luck to the poor guy. That's bullshit. Why don't people work for their won chit rather than steal people's stuff that they work so hard for! :rzr:

yup I know I saw that at galmis .com

I say inside job, he only needed a quick second to make sure the sand rail was in the trailer before they took off.

If your stealing random sh*t they wouldent hit that building way in the back and just grab a trailer unless they knew it was there..

How did they get in so quick ....not a good idea to park a trailer like that with no fence or security in an industrial area...

Sucks for sure...

When everyone says inside job....what does that mean? From what I understand, this was his property or warehouse wasn't it?

that means that someone knew what he had in that trailer they knew he didn't have lowjack or any type of alarm & most likely he knew exsactly the best time to do it.....man they had a hitch & the adapter for the lights......man that realy sucks just by watching the video & see that they got away like nothing F N mother F R's :beercheers: ...well hope you find it soon & hope those mother F R's get caught....

yup that looks like a jimmy GMC SUV, Chit that almost looks like an inside job.

The trailers are at the back of the building right? I take it you can't see them from the street ? :beercheers:

Do you have a fence? I can't see it in the video.

Good luck getting your staff back I will keep my eyes open for you.

P.S if you need any help with your gate and fence let me know I am in azusa right behinde four wheel parts :laughoff:

The car and trailer belongs to a real good friend of mine and I can help on some of these questions.

Trailers were in the back of the building and can't be seen from the street. There is no fence, I quess he has tried but was told to leave it open for the fire lane.

Edited by gone duning

The car and trailer belongs to a real good friend of mine and I can help on some of these questions.

Trailers were in the back of the building and can't be seen from the street. There is no fence, I quess he has tried but was told to leave it open for the fire lane.

who told him that?, like I said I have my business in azusa we do electric gates and fences, we install the gate at the city yard and I know some people in the city, I could find out what is that all about.

tell you friend to give me a call, don't think I am trying to get business out of you guys miss fortune I am trying to help a fellow dunner.

who told him that?, like I said I have my business in azusa we do electric gates and fences, we install the gate at the city yard and I know some people in the city, I could find out what is that all about.

tell you friend to give me a call, don't think I am trying to get business out of you guys miss fortune I am trying to help a fellow dunner.

I will pm you his #.

that means that someone knew what he had in that trailer they knew he didn't have lowjack or any type of alarm & most likely he knew exsactly the best time to do it.....man they had a hitch & the adapter for the lights......man that realy sucks just by watching the video & see that they got away like nothing F N mother F R's :laughoff: ...well hope you find it soon & hope those mother F R's get caught....

My observations:

The vehicle is a 2000 to 2006 model Chevy Suburban with the single bottom rear door and solid window, no after market alterations, dark in color maybe dark green or black, the GMC's have the big "GMC" logo in red for these years and you can see when the tow vehicle pulls up in the grill, there is just a small logo.

The males observed in the video clearly knew the route to take into the buisness and knew what trailer to take. The trailer was backed up with no clear access to survey the goods inside meaning they knew what they were taking because they had prior knowledge of their take.

The tow vehicles driver also knew since he did not struggle to manuever around the buisness to take the trailer.

When the term "inside job" is used, that usually means that it was internal theft meaning that an employee or vendor directly linked to the buisness or owner took it. My thoughts are if the ownder did not recognize any of these idiots on the video, he should start looking really hard at any vendor or outside person he or she directly deals with that might have knowledge the vehicle inside the trailer. That trailer was backed up to the side of the building. there is no way someone knew what was inside the trailer unless they had prior knowledge. There is only a limited amount of vehicles that went past the first camera when the two idiots came in to take the trailer, I would also take those vehicles into account and see if any of the buisness employees or vendos drive them, obviously the idiots exited the tow vehile before it left the buisness to go back to their personal vehicle. Go to the area where you think these idiots parked and ask the neighboring buisnesses if they have cameras and if you can review them. theres my :beercheers:

My observations:

The vehicle is a 2000 to 2006 model Chevy Suburban with the single bottom rear door and solid window, no after market alterations, dark in color maybe dark green or black, the GMC's have the big "GMC" logo in red for these years and you can see when the tow vehicle pulls up in the grill, there is just a small logo.

The males observed in the video clearly knew the route to take into the buisness and knew what trailer to take. The trailer was backed up with no clear access to survey the goods inside meaning they knew what they were taking because they had prior knowledge of their take.

The tow vehicles driver also knew since he did not struggle to manuever around the buisness to take the trailer.

When the term "inside job" is used, that usually means that it was internal theft meaning that an employee or vendor directly linked to the buisness or owner took it. My thoughts are if the ownder did not recognize any of these idiots on the video, he should start looking really hard at any vendor or outside person he or she directly deals with that might have knowledge the vehicle inside the trailer. That trailer was backed up to the side of the building. there is no way someone knew what was inside the trailer unless they had prior knowledge. There is only a limited amount of vehicles that went past the first camera when the two idiots came in to take the trailer, I would also take those vehicles into account and see if any of the buisness employees or vendos drive them, obviously the idiots exited the tow vehile before it left the buisness to go back to their personal vehicle. Go to the area where you think these idiots parked and ask the neighboring buisnesses if they have cameras and if you can review them. theres my :beercheers:

Thanks for the helpful info

• 3 months later...

Any updates on this?

No update from me but if you watch the video, I think the 2 vehicles that pass by are 1) the SUV that towed the trailer and 2) the white SUV was a lookout driving back and forth using a cell on conference call to warn the others, the towing SUV knew exactly when to pull in and at the very end of the video the white SUV drives by again as if he was down the street giving the all clear to pull out. Just a guess

• 1 month later...