Just wanted to say

1bad4fiddy

Sorry for all the rude a$$ comments and smart a$$ sh*t that i've talked , and if i offended anyone there was no harm meant just plain old sh*t talk .......well just wanted to say this cuz i know ive come off a$$ a young a-hole to most you people and i dont blame ya for thinkin it but ill prove ya wrong ...........well im goin to bed later ddr

Sorry for all the rude a$$ comments and smart a$$ sh*t that i've talked , and if i offended anyone there was no harm meant just plain old sh*t talk .......well just wanted to say this cuz i know ive come off a$$ a young a-hole to most you people and i dont blame ya for thinkin it but ill prove ya wrong ...........well im goin to bed later ddr

Did somebody steal your password and post that? :idiot: j/k I haven't been offended by anything you've said, Chase. I was only like...why does this guy care so much about talkin crap about trucks?? :think::hello::dunno:

It's all good. :headbang: :D

Did somebody steal your password and post that? :idiot: j/k I haven't been offended by anything you've said, Chase. I was only like...why does this guy care so much about talkin crap about trucks?? :think::hello::dunno:

It's all good. :headbang: :D

Ha ha nope no one stole it ...... i just didnt want people gettin the wrong idea and all thinkin im an all out a-hole

Ha ha nope no one stole it ...... i just didnt want people gettin the wrong idea and all thinkin im an all out a-hole

You were really tired when you wrote that. I'm not buying it!! :laughoff:

You were going all out...why back off now? :laughoff: J/K....had to get a jab or two in.

I'm not offended either....just seems like a lot of wasted energy. :blury: