Sand Show!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your funny Nick. Well, talk to Ross, he'll probably be happy, he's off the hook and he can go with Pete and all you guys to the show! By the way, where were you last night? You never came to the bar? :laughing:

I was under the impression no one was going to be there by 9:30!! Next time gimme a ring

702-283-7411 :D

I was under the impression no one was going to be there by 9:30!! Next time gimme a ring

we didnt expect to be there past then, but we uh, got a lil wasssssssssssssssted. lol so we were there a lil later. :laughing: i would of called, but didnt have your number at the time.

I put your number in my cell phone. Like Stacey said, we were only going to stay a short time, but the shots kept coming and we stayed a bit later. We sure were feeling it the next day. Especially Ross and Stacey! :laughing::laughing:

I put your number in my cell phone. Like Stacey said, we were only going to stay a short time, but the shots kept coming and we stayed a bit later. We sure were feeling it the next day. Especially Ross and Stacey! :think::bawl:

lol lol yeah, those yeager bombs and the cum shots got me good. lol lol :dunno: no comments from the peanut gallery!!!!! :think: thats what the bartender called them. lol we made paulypaul drink one!!! :laughing::laughing::dunno:

lol lol yeah, those yeager bombs and the cum shots got me good. lol lol :dunno: no comments from the peanut gallery!!!!! :think: thats what the bartender called them. lol we made paulypaul drink one!!! :laughing::laughing::dunno:

You made me laugh Stacey!! I was wondering if you were going to bring that up. Anyway, those shots were YUMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

lol lol yeah, those yeager bombs and the cum shots got me good. lol lol :flipoff: no comments from the peanut gallery!!!!! :dunno: thats what the bartender called them. lol we made paulypaul drink one!!! :rockwoot::rockon::unsure:

Say it ain't soooo...Hella Paul went hella gay???? :headbang1: :gayboy:

Edited by ISBB: If your gonna do it, Do it right and at least add the link to the image.. :unsure:

Leave my damn post alone! :flipoff::rockwoot::rockon:

I was reminding us of what the topic was since they all went off on Thirsty Thursday. Then you posted the same time as me. Why does every pic have to be a link? :headbang1: Besides, I made the pic a link in my 1st post in here. :gayboy:

Leave my damn post alone! :unsure::rockwoot::rockon:

I was reminding us of what the topic was since they all went off on Thirsty Thursday. Then you posted the same time as me. Why does every pic have to be a link? :headbang1: Besides, I made the pic a link in my 1st post in here. :gayboy:

Ya but the link isnt on the second page now is it.. :flipoff:

Yeah it is...they tried to get it back on topic and took it on another tangent! :laughoff:

Hope you guys have fun at the show....I know I'll be partying hard in Mexico for 7 days!! :blury:

:laughoff::blury: Yeah I know.

The sand show is gonna be the shizzle! :rockwoot: I can't wait. Every year I look forward to it just as much as the first trip to Dumont. :rockon:

I missed last years so i cant wait to go this year...

Also is FoDD having a booth or running it out of a diffrent booth.. I looked on the exhibitors list and didnt see FoDD did see friends of oceano dunes though?

I missed last years so i cant wait to go this year...

Also is FoDD having a booth or running it out of a diffrent booth.. I looked on the exhibitors list and didnt see FoDD did see friends of oceano dunes though?

The will be set up and sharing a booth with DUNERS this year. Vicki told me they will have their own booth next year, but this year they'll be with them. They have a good corner booth spot though so we'll have plenty of room. I'm waiting to hear back from her still to see when we are meeting up, etc to help out. She e-mailed me the other day and asked for suggestions for the booth, but I am waiting to hear from her on some specifics first. :D

Ok.. :D I will be availible Fri. and either sat mornin or afternoon... Gotta slip some time in at the beach w/ the woman :D

It would be a double-header weekend if you do. I always at least drive by when I go back home. Close enough to hear the waves and smell the salt........