Sand Show!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a section for this, Bert. :blury::laughoff: I'll move it from general chat to SSSS/ shows section.

I'm going-getting there early Friday sometime. :laughoff: Can't wait, should be a blast just like every year.

Anyone else wanna party w/ the rest of us, this is where we are staying....

SUPER 8 MOTEL

(714) 545-9471

2645 Harbor Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA

(1 mile south of 405 Harbor Blvd. exit)

SSSS_Logo_2006_sm.jpg<---click for show info

We have a section for this, Bert. :laughoff::laughoff: I'll move it from general chat to SSSS/ shows section.

I'm going-getting there early Friday sometime. :laughoff: Can't wait, should be a blast just like every year.

Anyone else wanna party w/ the rest of us, this is where we are staying....

SUPER 8 MOTEL

(714) 545-9471

2645 Harbor Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA

(1 mile south of 405 Harbor Blvd. exit)

SSSS_Logo_2006_sm.jpg<---click for show info

I wasnt anouncing the show or letting everyone know about it was was asking a GENERAL question. :blury:

I am trying to get RV parking atthe event (lot adjoining).

i am not sure but I believe you have to be a vendor to get into the parking lot overnight. If this isn't the case let me know? We are thinking of reserving a spot at Newport Dunes Rv Park in Newport Beach. It's about 6 miles away and is a very nice place right on the bay.

It figures i planned a wedding during this event im going to miss out on all the fun :mc_smiley: but I think that Hawaii will be nice the whole next week. :D Sorry guy's count me out.

Yeah, im out to. Gotta attend the wedding and see the lil ones in their lil tuxs!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i am not sure but I believe you have to be a vendor to get into the parking lot overnight. If this isn't the case let me know? We are thinking of reserving a spot at Newport Dunes Rv Park in Newport Beach. It's about 6 miles away and is a very nice place right on the bay.

Yes, you have to eb a vendor. I am pestering a few people that are vendors to help obtain the parking. I maight go to the Dunes if not.

Yes, you have to eb a vendor. I am pestering a few people that are vendors to help obtain the parking. I maight go to the Dunes if not.

Apparently the camping spots in the lot go very quickly. Dunes is a nice place near resturants.

www.newportdunes.com

Sorry you planned your wedding Ross for that Friday night. If you really want to go I guess I can find someone elso to marry that night.

:hello::laughoff::laughoff::barf:

Now that's funny! :shoot:

Sucks we can't make it, Dawn and Ross. :( When we got the invitation we were like nooooooooo, not that weekend! :( :headbang: :woo_hoo:

:hello::laughoff::laughoff::barf:

Now that's funny! :shoot:

Sucks we can't make it, Dawn and Ross. :( When we got the invitation we were like nooooooooo, not that weekend! :( :headbang: :woo_hoo:

I know, we will miss having you there. I did really want to go to the show too. Next time though, Ross and I will hopefully be able to make it. :D

Hell if thats the case ill miss the show for the wedding... Im sure melissa wouldnt mind me having 2 wifes.. :D

Your funny Nick. Well, talk to Ross, he'll probably be happy, he's off the hook and he can go with Pete and all you guys to the show! By the way, where were you last night? You never came to the bar? :woo_hoo: