AUG 12, caravan to Dumont

RAGDOLL MX

hey guys and gals, fellow sand rats, I will be leaving my shop on sahara and torrey pines (Sports West Yamaha) at 4pm for anyone who wants to caravan out with us. Ill be taking dnchevyman, and my wife there is about 5 of my fellow co workers that are going with me as well. so if anyone wants to roll out with me give me a call at my shop and let me know. its a good place to leave from just because we have last minute stuff that you might need.

Cole

221-9762 Shop

I too will be leaving about that time as well, just won't be able to leave from your shop (too far outta the way). We can maybe meet up at the Shell station on Blue Diamond if timing permits. :D

Hell, if the weather stays decent like it has been recently, I'm leaving as early as I can after work on Saturday (eraly afternoon). :idea::laughoff:

hey guys and gals, fellow sand rats, I will be leaving my shop on sahara and torrey pines (Sports West Yamaha) at 4pm for anyone who wants to caravan out with us. Ill be taking dnchevyman, and my wife there is about 5 of my fellow co workers that are going with me as well. so if anyone wants to roll out with me give me a call at my shop and let me know. its a good place to leave from just because we have last minute stuff that you might need.

Cole

221-9762 Shop

how old are these co -workers?

haha just kiddin