HouseKeeper

EY3BA11

anyone on here use a housekeeping service i.e. a MAID!!

both the wife and i despise doing the floors and were lookin for someone to come in twice a month just to do the floors. Didnt know if anyone here used something of that nature and had someone they could recommend.

both the wife and i despise doing the floors and were lookin for someone to come in twice a month just to do the floors. Didnt know if anyone here used something of that nature and had someone they could recommend.

what do you have dirt or sand floors??? :laughing: iam sorry i just had to good luck on finding some one . i think i would go look at the yellow pages

I'llk pour beer on my shirt and roll around on your floors! then you will think you are at a bar in your usual condition and your wife will appreciate you being at home more often!!!!

$50 a month!!! :laughing:

:lol:

I have a maid that's been doing my house for a couple of years and he is really good. Let me know if your interested.

chad can you pm me the details? Cost, name, phone # and what he cleans for the money?

thanks

Hardest part is finding somebody trustworthy. Had the same housekeeper for years. Eventually we started leaving her on her own (i know, i know). Turns out she started leaving her helpers there on their own sometimes. Chit started coming up missing. Nicest lady ever. Probably had no idea her workers were stealing chit. Sucked that not only I fired her, but 4 other neighbors I had referred...