Invasion of privacy...checkpoint body scan images saved

dunefreak

I am for the backsplatter machines. You would be amazed what they can find that other types of machines can miss.

But I do see a problem with them almost showing your birthday suit in all its glory.

A backsplatter X-ray won't give you up as far as someone being able to identify you from a picture it takes. (unless your John Holmes), so don't think someone will see your face in these things.

It's an effed up world out there and we need to protect ourselfs. So if someone needs to scam me, go ahead I have nothing to hide.

I deal with bad guys all the time. The mouth has a tendency to lie when caught. But fingerprints and X-rays always tell the truth.

ill go for the pat down before i step into one of them. to many issues radiation, privacy, and my general distrust of the government (when it gets to low level minimum wage peon)

The pat down will only find whats on the outside. This X-ray goes thru and finds the things they hide inside. Not sure on the radiation, we take x-rays at the dentist and no one really is too concerned with that. I am sure after alot (many,many,many of these) you might see some sort of adverse reaction.

I have seen this type of maching at work on vehicles and its pretty amazing what it can see.

I don't have any issue with them using these machines and if the female employees want to ogle my personal x-ray after I am safely on a plane then God bless em:)

:blah::bs:

:dunno:

What about the male employees???? YYYeah...didn't think about THAT did ya? :barf::think:

:blah:

:blah::bs:

:dunno:

What about the male employees???? YYYeah...didn't think about THAT did ya? :bs::think:

WTF would I care, that's there issue not mine. As long as I get on a plane and everybody else that gets on can't carry any liquid bomb kits up their butts then I don't care what the employees on the ground are looking at. Hell if they want to see it all they have to do is ask :barf:

:barf:

WTF would I care, that's there issue not mine. As long as I get on a plane and everybody else that gets on can't carry any liquid bomb kits up their butts then I don't care what the employees on the ground are looking at. Hell if they want to see it all they have to do is ask :dunno:

LoL, my wife went through one of these back in March and got told she had a dime on her right butt..::cough:: ::cough:: dumb TSA idiot caught himself and said "back pocket" while snikering with another TSA agent. When i went through i asked the smart a$$ TSA idiot if i needed to put a subway wrapper around my junk and started singing the five dollar foot longs song as i walked away, he didnt like that to much. :think: