fatal accident near Primm

dunefreak

I saw this on the news yesterday and had a handful of friends sent me pics of all the traffic they got stuck in on the way to Cali as a result of it. It's very sad to see. An F350 apparently had a blow out or something that caused the woman to swerve and crash into a paving machine that was parked on the side of the road. Both her and the father died leaving behind 3 children. :( By the looks of things in the back of the truck, they were going on a camping trip or something.

Crazy how quickly things can happen.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/24627103/detail.html

my close friend was 2nd on scene to this ....on his way to the MDR night race....that he then witnessed in all of its tragicness....he is having a very hardtime with the amount of "sadness" he has seen in those two days....10 lives in 24 hours!

very sad news ! , I will pray for the kids .I was recently involved in a fatal accident at work , "I do hyw constuction " my life is change forever , Please people slow for the cone zone and and just slow down period ! like the Dan said " it's amazing how fast things can happen. You need to cherish life and friends!"