island chain racings neighbors called the cops

SKINNER

got this text video sent to me. island chain racing has some neighbors that didnt like the 70's buzzin down the street, so they called the cops. cops showed up annnnnnnnd..... were more interested in the bikes than the neighbors complaints...lol , so they hung out for awhile and did some speed runs with radar gun...haha!

yea my brothers and i was having a blast. it was a nice day to ride 70's at the open lot next to my house. i was riding my blue bike. its got 88cc kit,carb, race head, did all work myself. cop clocked me at 37mph, had to shut her down at the top end cause i ran out of runway...lol. we where riding our bikes on the open lot where you see the cop parked...skinner and i was talking about doing a 70 meet real soon. im sure we can put something together, huh skinner.....well keep you guys posted, hell thats a good reason to meet up, lets plan something

post-6260-044338200 1286168973_thumb.jpg

post-6260-044225200 1286168997_thumb.jpg

yea my brothers and i was having a blast. it was a nice day to ride 70's at the open lot next to my house. i was riding my blue bike. its got 88cc kit,carb, race head, did all work myself. cop clocked me at 37mph, had to shut her down at the top end cause i ran out of runway...lol. we where riding our bikes on the open lot where you see the cop parked...skinner and i was talking about doing a 70 meet real soon. im sure we can put something together, huh skinner.....well keep you guys posted, hell thats a good reason to meet up, lets plan something

lol... thats classic. yeah we can do a little 70 bbq get together or something, spark some motivation to get toys tip top for the regatta. last year we met up at Cole's and terrorized his neighborhood for the afternoon, but he is off putin in work in another desert, so we need to switch venues

lol... thats classic. yeah we can do a little 70 bbq get together or something, spark some motivation to get toys tip top for the regatta. last year we met up at Cole's and terrorized his neighborhood for the afternoon, but he is off putin in work in another desert, so we need to switch venues

yes lets do this...i was thinking the dry lake bet just past bolder city. theres a spot great for the 70's not to rough, cool little trails. and its not to out of the way. ill scout it out tomarrow and take some pics.

Island I know I have asked you this before, but I think I bought my 70 from you like 5 or more years ago.

If you guys get together, I am down for that, Coles was a blast last time!! I could even bring the radar gun again and get some more speed checks like nick toping 29 mph again.

lol....oh hell! nicks bike and the speed wobble!....damn that was funny. i have a few maintnance things that need to be done to mine, but i can get it knocked out. get a few folks together, meet up and have a little "test and tune" day to get the summer hibernation shaken off, sounds good to me.

ISBB, grab a case of oil and get the 110 out...lol

Island I know I have asked you this before, but I think I bought my 70 from you like 5 or more years ago.

If you guys get together, I am down for that, Coles was a blast last time!! I could even bring the radar gun again and get some more speed checks like nick toping 29 mph again.

im sure you did, i had so many i cant keep track, hope to meet up real soon.

lol....oh hell! nicks bike and the speed wobble!....damn that was funny. i have a few maintnance things that need to be done to mine, but i can get it knocked out. get a few folks together, meet up and have a little "test and tune" day to get the summer hibernation shaken off, sounds good to me.

ISBB, grab a case of oil and get the 110 out...lol

You gotta remember i only had low gear at that time. I got high gear to work so i should be able to keep up will just take 3 blocks to get up to speed. Ill be setting a land speed record n shiat on my 110.

Im down just gotta throw a new plug in it filler up with some oil and roll :D Speed wobble and all.