Dunesister & Justken coming to Vegas!

dunefreak

Well as some of you may or may not know, dunesister is my sis and Justken is my brother in law. I haven't seen them in a couple years. They are coming to town to visit from Oregon this Friday for a week. :dunno: I was thinking we could get as many DDR peeps together and I can introduce you all to them and have a little DDR get-together. Maybe Saturday at Hot-Rod Grill/ upstairs where the bar, pool tables, couches and stuff are? Any suggestions from everyone? Please let me know who all from the Vegas/ Henderson area is interested.

I'd like to show em a good time. :banghead::idiot::D

I'll post the exact time and place as soon as we figure that out for sure.

Yeah like Steve said...Hot Rod Grill, about 3 ish. If things change for any reason I'll post it up. But otherwise, let's plan on meeting up there about that time. :unsure: Hope to see ya there.

how long are you guys planning on being there :think::think: i have a prior engagment till around 5..i want to meet the family and hang with you :dunno:

how long are you guys planning on being there :blury::beerpint: i have a prior engagment till around 5..i want to meet the family and hang with you :think:

Just give me a call and I'll let you know where we are. We have dinner plans sometime that evening so not sure how late we'll be THERE. We'll be at the Grill, them dinner, then I'm sure somewhere else doing this---> :dunno::unsure::think::D

Just give me a call and I'll let you know where we are. We have dinner plans sometime that evening so not sure how late we'll be THERE. We'll be at the Grill, them dinner, then I'm sure somewhere else doing this---> :dunno::unsure::think::D

is this friday or saturday we are talkin about? if its saturday, im out, thats my foot spa party! :P

Hey pete what day you meeting where are you meeting what time are you meeting. Do we wear formal attire :unsure: I am getting my toenails cut at 9 am saturday hopefully there will be enough time to make it but they scheduled me from 9-4 for the nail job. I hope it doesn't make my eyes dilated. :dunno::think:

Ok I guess i will see you @ 3pm @ hot rod grille or is it grill? That's last saturday right?

is this friday or saturday we are talkin about? if its saturday, im out, thats my foot spa party! :P

(Saturday)

That sucks, Stacey. Wish you could make it. Maybe we can get together some other time during early next week for a couple drinks before they go back. :beerpint:

Hey pete what day you meeting where are you meeting what time are you meeting. Do we wear formal attire :think: I am getting my toenails cut at 9 am saturday hopefully there will be enough time to make it but they scheduled me from 9-4 for the nail job. I hope it doesn't make my eyes dilated. :blury::beerpint:

Ok I guess i will see you @ 3pm @ hot rod grille or is it grill? That's last saturday right?

Ken....READ....

Yeah like Steve said...Hot Rod Grill, about 3 ish. If things change for any reason I'll post it up. But otherwise, let's plan on meeting up there about that time. :unsure: Hope to see ya there.

Dude, kick it down a few :dunno: notches!! :think: