Dunesister & Justken coming to Vegas!

dunefreak

I gotta get my hair cut and all prettied up so i can meet pete w/ boobs.. :D:watching: Actually im waaay past due for a hair cut and i have to wait for one more load of laundry to finish.. :D then it will be on like donkey kong1!!

Thanks to everyone that came out Saturday. It was a good time. :shocked2: Me, my sis, and Ken had a blast. Thanks to dnchevyman, wingnut, Tiffany, cdavego, & dunesmurf for making the trek from Utah to come over. It was fun like usual. :flipoff: I think I may have drank a lil too much though Sat night. My head was pounding all Sunday. :drunk::banghead:

Thanks to everyone that came out Saturday. It was a good time. :shocked2: Me, my sis, and Ken had a blast. Thanks to wingnut, Tiffany, cdavego, & dunesmurf too for making the trek from Utah to come over. It was fun like usual. :flipoff: I think I may have drank a lil too much though Sat night. My head was pounding all Sunday. :drunk::banghead:

sorry i wasnt able to make it for that pete. :( glad they were able to meet a bunch of ddr peeps and had a good time! :drunk:

oh yeah, and i just cant imagine you had to much to drink pete. lol not you!!!!

Edited by Sincity_blondie

sorry i wasnt able to make it for that pete. :( glad they were able to meet a bunch of ddr peeps and had a good time! :shocked2:

oh yeah, and i just cant imagine you had to much to drink pete. lol not you!!!!

It's all good, Stacey. I knew you had plans already.

Yeah... Sat night was like the first time I've got drunk.

:banghead::flipoff:

I love you guys :D We had a great time :beercheers::barf::rockwoot::shake: :fro:

Steveo, paulypaul,ISBB(and wife) you guys rock and if I could remember the names of any other people that would rock :blury: I was worked like a rib :flipoff: you guys can party :rockwoot::drunk:

Thanks again all of you it was very cool to meet all of you !!!good times good times :thumb:

Ya sorry, we started at like noon that day so when you guys got there we were partied out bad :barf::blury::rockon: We want to hang out more soon :rockon::rockon:

i think we should get as many together as possible for a couple drinks anyways for TT with you guys before you leave.

or are you already gone? lol

i think we should get as many together as possible for a couple drinks anyways for TT with you guys before you leave.

or are you already gone? lol

I have a wounded wallet, but I think that would be fun if they have time tonight! :rockon:

Hey, if we DO do anything tonight to celebrate stuff and party, we all need to buy Nick ALOT of drinks. We owe him for all the help with the numerous hours he's spend working on keeping DDR bug-free lately. He got yelled at the other day at work by his boss for working on DDR when he was asked to do something. :rockon:

For the one thousand, seven hundred and fifty-fifth time, thanks dude. You da man. :rockon: I can't thank you enough for your help. :rockon:

Hey, if we DO do anything tonight to celebrate stuff and party, we all need to buy Nick ALOT of drinks. We owe him for all the help with the numerous hours he's spend working on keeping DDR bug-free lately. He got yelled at the other day at work by his boss for working on DDR when he was asked to do something. :rockon:

For the one thousand, seven hundred and fifty-fifth time, thanks dude. You da man. :blury: I can't thank you enough for your help. :rockon:

Its funny.. he goes What have you been doing for the last hour... I told him repairing databases fixing code and protecting my webserver from hackers... he goes quit bullshitting a bullshitter and get to work NOW!!!

the dude is a little :rockon:

Its funny.. he goes What have you been doing for the last hour... I told him repairing databases fixing code and protecting my webserver from hackers... he goes quit bullshitting a bullshitter and get to work NOW!!!

the dude is a little :rockon:

....and that's what you WERE doing!! :rockon::rockon: