in a land far far away

RAGDOLL MX

iam in New York right now and ill be here for 2 whole weeks, iam already having withdrawls, so i rought my dune videos with me so i can watch them. i just got back from saratoga, we went to the horse races and bet on the ponies, i took 40 and left with 60 so iam up. this weekend iam going to Orange county choppers, maybe ill see Mikey, if i do ill get a picture of him with my DDR Hat on....(our new mascot) :headbang:

either way, its 75 degrees here about 30% humidity, its getting down in the 50s at night, its hella green, and there are somany open fields here to ride in, it will make you sick, all ima thinking about is getting my 450 out and terrorizing some open grass land... well iall be posting pics while iam gone, show you all these tall green and brown things are...the locals call them "Trees"....lol...lol...have you ever heard of anything so silly before?????

well the tribe has spoken and I have to eat now, ill send pictures later

Cole

iam in New York right now and ill be here for 2 whole weeks, iam already having withdrawls, so i rought my dune videos with me so i can watch them. i just got back from saratoga, we went to the horse races and bet on the ponies, i took 40 and left with 60 so iam up. this weekend iam going to Orange county choppers, maybe ill see Mikey, if i do ill get a picture of him with my DDR Hat on....(our new mascot) :headbang:

either way, its 75 degrees here about 30% humidity, its getting down in the 50s at night, its hella green, and there are somany open fields here to ride in, it will make you sick, all ima thinking about is getting my 450 out and terrorizing some open grass land... well iall be posting pics while iam gone, show you all these tall green and brown things are...the locals call them "Trees"....lol...lol...have you ever heard of anything so silly before?????

well the tribe has spoken and I have to eat now, ill send pictures later

Cole

Sounds niiice.

hope your havin fun :coocoo:

well belive me, there is not alot to do up here...not a dam bit of decent riding area to be found

Ragdoll:

You couldnt pay me enough to ride in NY unless it was WAY upstate. The registry will take your bike and will NOT release it (held in an impound lot) until you show enough proof that you own it WITH registration in your state. This happened to a friend of mine and it took almost a year to get back from the state. Whe he did get it back there wasnt much left. (frame, 1/2 a motor and misc parts) The registry would not do a thing about the parts stolen off of it while it was in impound either. I've since heard that not only does it need to be registered in NY but you have to show proof of insurance, AND it's still illegal to ride in the state? :laughoff::laughoff:

And people wonder why I wanted the hell out of New England!

Offroadracer:

I'll tell ya some stories about OCC the next time I'm at the shop.... they are a buncha worthless F*&^tards

Offroadracer:

I'll tell ya some stories about OCC the next time I'm at the shop.... they are a buncha worthless F*&^tards

Yea I haven't heard too many good things about there people skills :laughoff: I guess thats what happens to some people when you get rich fast huh