poker run supplies and helpers needed

dunefreak

Hey guys. So poker run is coming up next weekend the 13th. We are looking for a couple things from those who can help out.

1) Helpers: We could use a few volunteers to man some of the checkpoints. Keep in mind this year it will be shorter so we will only need you from 9AM until noon. All you will have to do is sign off on the player's card which card they draw and then shuffle the cards up before next card drawn. It's very easy. It's also a nice chance to chat with other DDR members and hang out for a couple hours in the sand on a nice day.

2) EZ-Up's: We have probably 4-5 or so, but we'll need a couple more. If you have one, please post up and plan to meet at the registration booth with it at roughly 8AM. Otherwise we can make arrangements to pick it up from you.

3) Tables: we could also use some folding tables.

4) Runners: sometimes checkpoint helpers need help getting their canopy and table out to where they will be set up. If you are able to haul a folding table and/or canopy out to a checkpoint, please let us know and post up. Plan on meeting at registration at 8-8:30 AM.

Thanks guys! This year's poker run should be another good one. Looking forward to seeing many of you out there. beerpint.gifban-split.gif

Pete, I have old faithfull pop up that can be used and I can help out with something. Not sure if I can get my fat lazy arse out of bed early enough to be out there by 9 but I'll try!

Pat

It's had to break retirement sleeping in habits!! :laughing:

You Can count me in. Heading out solo. I can bring canopy and a table.

Yiah, thanks Jack.

NOT 100% I AM GOING BUT I HAVE A TABLE AND CANOPY U CAN USE 702-416-5567 ANDY

Thanks Andy. I think we might have enough, but towards the end of the week if it looks like we might need it I will contact you.

We are in will bring canopy and table and transport and ice cold beverages :drinkbeer:

Thanks again Brice.

Pete, I have old faithfull pop up that can be used and I can help out with something. Not sure if I can get my fat lazy arse out of bed early enough to be out there by 9 but I'll try!

Pat

It's had to break retirement sleeping in habits!! :laughing:

I can come grab it from you before hand if you want. Thanks Pat.

u know im in :D

beercheers.gif

I'll be out mostly for pictures. I can carry whatever will fit in an Xterra, that's what I'm bringing. I hope to be there before 9.

Thanks Neal. Looking forward to it.