Trip report Christmas @ Dumont

~JILL~

Night 1, parked trailer next to Sperry Wash Rd. Entrance to Dumont was pretty much screwed. Charlie hooked up with unknown people, We will just call Utah. These other people showed up and apparently didn't like me flashing my lights at them when they pulled in. Watched the dozer do his thing, he left about 3am. Got up in the AM and decided to go to little D. Couldn't have asked for any better weather. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend period. Can't remember laughing so much or so hard. Met some new people which just added to the great time. Friday night was pretty mellow but Saturday night is off the charts. Charlie gave us a whole new meaning to FIRE CROTCH! He has also become a real social butterfly, he was the official camp host for the weekend greeting random people that didn't even camp with us. Red & Blue flashing lights can be oh so much fun! I only wish I could remember a quarter of the antics that went on. I'm sure someone else could add a little more to this thread if they remember.

Night 1, parked trailer next to Sperry Wash Rd. Entrance to Dumont was pretty much screwed. Charlie hooked up with unknown people, We will just call Utah. These other people showed up and apparently didn't like me flashing my lights at them when they pulled in. Watched the dozer do his thing, he left about 3am. Got up in the AM and decided to go to little D. Couldn't have asked for any better weather. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend period. Can't remember laughing so much or so hard. Met some new people which just added to the great time. Friday night was pretty mellow but Saturday night is off the charts. Charlie gave us a whole new meaning to FIRE CROTCH! He has also become a real social butterfly, he was the official camp host for the weekend greeting random people that didn't even camp with us. Red & Blue flashing lights can be oh so much fun! I only wish I could remember a quarter of the antics that went on. I'm sure someone else could add a little more to this thread if they remember.

sounds like you guys had fun despite the river! We will be out mid week this week! :newyears:

Charlie was on a better than normal roll... He came to our site 3 or 4 times lol... thats more than I see him in a typical year at Dumont lol.. Great weekend.. slightly damaged parts but all in all a good weekend with great friends....

Dunes were great even though a little wet.. nobody was in them and I think we passed Mike and Jodi a couple times and that was it... fun when you dont have to watch for quads and people lol... 5 or 6 motor homes and trailers stuck trying to get to D from the little dunes

Capt

For now my trip report is ... If I keep laughing this hard I might pee myself! LMAO then Jill brings me a diaper!! :laughing:

It's not where you are that makes it a great time, but who you are with! FYR lol! River? Who cares!

More later...

Edited by sand chick

I had a great time. Even with the flooded out road. Just made it that more interesting.:laughing: . I spent a whole lot of time driving my Rhino. I am so happy to have it back . It is just incredible. Small camps rock. I had so much damn fun at camp I don't even know how to describe it. Thanks to everyone who was part of my weekend. A couple more Xmas's like this and I may not hate Xmas any more. I will get some pics up later. Still unloading .

I will have to second Mike's post about not even being able to describe all the fun! So many things to keep laughing about! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mike being chased through camp and the dunes by the little dunes "camp ranger" :headbang1:

Are those your friends from Northern Cali? Well hell I'll go say hi if you won't! Poor guys hadn't even put it in park yet!

Utah and deliverence!

Do you think he might be a little limp wristed?

Hey Hey Are going into Baker? Stop and get me some burgers please!

Crow hole? Whats a crow hole! :poke:

You guys suck to camp with, full of drama! Never camping with you guys again! :laughing:

So many great memories! Those are the toppers! My sides still hurt and my eyes are still puffy from laughing until tears are streaming!!

Good times, good food and great friends, those times are the best! :beercheers:

Thank you Mike for letting me use the Rzr, so that I could still enjoy the dunes. Your the best! :grin:

Great pics, Jodi & Mike. Sounds like you all had a pretty cool trip.

Thanks guys for posting up from your weekend. Many seem to forget how to do that these days and that is what this site is all about...talking about the good times and sharing dune stories. Without topics like this what GOOD stuff is there to read? River crossing drama? lol Stuff for sale? lol

beercheers.gif

Great pics, Jodi & Mike. Sounds like you all had a pretty cool trip.

Thanks guys for posting up from your weekend. Many seem to forget how to do that these days and that is what this site is all about...talking about the good times and sharing dune stories. Without topics like this what GOOD stuff is there to read? River crossing drama? lol Stuff for sale? lol

beercheers.gif

Thanks! This trip ranked up there with the epic trips, like Havasizzle 07 :laughing: or the trip we had the DDR 'Hood :lol: