thinking of vinyl wrapping my plastics....

trqjnky

Im thinking about vinyl wrapping my plastics (like they do on buses and race cars). I have a good friend that runs a large decal company in vegas that will do it for me. i would be going all black, and adding some images to it... one on each fender and one on each front faring/gas tank area. These images would actually be printed onto the vinyl, they wont be thier own sticker. and yes i will be using very thick/durable vinyl so it will hold up.

only problem is, i dont know what i would use for pictures... only things that i have thought up so far is drawings of old hot rod pin up girls, or maybe some skulls/demons/skeletons. kinda want to stick with a dark/evil theme if i dont go with the girls. but he11, i might decide something COMPLETELY differant before i do it.

anyone got any other ideas?

some pics ive been looking through so far (which is only the past hour or so) are....

Edited by: ISBB You know better dude! Just because its a pinup doesnt mean its cool to post it! NO NUDITY AT ALL!

post-606-1156832832.jpg

post-606-1156832849.jpg

post-606-1156832860.jpg

post-606-1156832944.jpg

So let me understand this. We can post images of the devil,dead people and other dark evil pictures but we can't post pictures of naked females? No wonder this country is going to hell in a basket! What are you a Democrat ? :laughoff::laughoff: ick?

Edited by ynot

So let me understand this. We can post images of the devil,dead people and other dark evil pictures but we can't post pictures of naked females? No wonder this country is going to hell in a basket! What are you a Democrat ? :laughoff::laughoff: ick?

I don't see too much of a problem with the skull graphics. And no... pictures that depic nudity or indecency are not allowed, Terry. If the graphics are seen as offensive to anybody, we can take them off.

I don't see too much of a problem with the skull graphics. And no... pictures that depic nudity or indecency are not allowed, Terry. If the graphics are seen as offensive to anybody, we can take them off.

Is that why McYellow shirt is off the page tops riding the "girl formerly known as Taco" YFZ on the dune? Did someone get offended??????lmao :laughoff::laughoff::idiot: