Anyone going to Dumont this weekend?

Just Mike

We will be heading out by noon tomorrow. Will be camped by bathroom #6. Anyone who wants to park by us is welcome. Will be in a gray GMC with a Nomad 5thwheel.

This camp would be a good one to stay away from! They have far too much fun, go on constant rides in the dunes, provide all the booze and sodas that you could possiblly drink and provide all the food you could want grilled to perfection!

Who in the world would want a weekend like that???????? :beercheers::laughing: :hungry: :thumb: :hug:

:old::usa:

• Like 1

friends are headin out first i think, fri 6am ish. im depending on if i work thurs night or not. friends are headin to crapper 6, warior and blue f250. im in the bounder with enclosed that says glamis on back lol. the weather is looking ifffffy but still rollin

friends are headin out first i think, fri 6am ish. im depending on if i work thurs night or not. friends are headin to crapper 6, warior and blue f250. im in the bounder with enclosed that says glamis on back lol. the weather is looking ifffffy but still rollin

That,s what goggles are for. We will look for you friends. I know what your stuff looks like. I will have a rail this time to go on some runs with you.

I agree with Pat! That group has way too much fun. Went on my very first rail ride (on my Birthday) with them and after the dunes just weren't the same after! Plus they started throwing beer at me when I ran out of my own stash! WTF!?!

It's going to be a fun weekend!! Especially with the dunes to ourselves :atv:

MH785 you are welcome to camp by us as well. We can show you around, since you haven't been! :beercheers:

For sure. We are pretty excited! We'll look for you guys. We should be heading out around 4pm (give or take an hour) and google map says 8 hours. See ya there!!