Chuck Piddisi Memorial Ride

dunefreak

Posting for Chuck's daughter, Candice. I'm still waiting to hear what time they will be doing this, but I wanted to get the word out.

Recently in a tragic accident at Dumont Dunes, the dune community lost a fellow duner and great friend of many, Chuck Piddisi. Chuck's family has planned a memorial ride for him on Saturday, April 23rd. Everyone is invited to attend and join in on the ride. Chuck's daughter, Candice, has recently fixed her father's Banshee back up and is planning to ride it that day for the memorial ride. The meet up spot will be near restroom 8 and the group will ride out to the north pole. Once there, a wooden cross with his name and info will be hung up in his honor.

chuck_piddisi.jpg

Posting for Chuck's daughter, Candice. I'm still waiting to hear what time they will be doing this, but I wanted to get the word out.

Recently in a tragic accident at Dumont Dunes, the dune community lost a fellow duner and great friend of many, Chuck Piddisi. Chuck's family has planned a memorial ride for him on Saturday, April 23rd. Everyone is invited to attend and join in on the ride. Chuck's daughter, Candice, has recently fixed her father's Banshee back up and is planning to ride it that day for the memorial ride. The meet up spot will be near restroom 8 and the group will ride out to the north pole. Once there, a wooden cross with his name and info will be hung up in his honor.

chuck_piddisi.jpg

I'm sure a time will be posted soon.

Looks like it was a great turnout and went really well. Photos on the homepage, http://www.dumontduneriders.com/

We didnt have the times right but we came across the meeting at the north pole and watched from the distance.. very moving to say the least... was able to meet the best friend and talk to them a little... and it was an honor for me to take a couple pics for them at the end with all the family there...... Prayers for the family and friends

Capt

We didnt have the times right but we came across the meeting at the north pole and watched from the distance.. very moving to say the least... was able to meet the best friend and talk to them a little... and it was an honor for me to take a couple pics for them at the end with all the family there...... Prayers for the family and friends

Capt

Rocket and I made the ride in spirit only. We were out there and prior to leaving tried to find out what time it was going to be..No luck. We did go out to the north pole and did see the memorial that was placed. We wish that we could have made the ride too!

We both wanted to pay our respects to a fallen fellow duner! We kept looking for a sign of the ride too.

Our thought remain with his family and close friends!