Crocodile Hunter Killed

ocean's 4

Come on now. Nobody can be shocked about that. I was watching a show one time and he was like "Here's the worlds most deadly snake. Just one bite can kill you instantly. I'm going to see if I can catch him." Then the guy picks up this pissed off snake and wonders why he so mad. Then he's like "Crikey he doesn't like that. Maybe we'll just let the bugger go. That was a beautiful specimen."

GOODBYE CROCODILE HUNTER

Come on now. Nobody can be shocked about that. I was watching a show one time and he was like "Here's the worlds most deadly snake. Just one bite can kill you instantly. I'm going to see if I can catch him." Then the guy picks up this pissed off snake and wonders why he so mad. Then he's like "Crikey he doesn't like that. Maybe we'll just let the bugger go. That was a beautiful specimen."

GOODBYE CROCODILE HUNTER

Yes, true Don, but it's just crazy that after all he has done he finally died from some crazy sh*t he did. It almost seemed like he was invincable, until now. :ninja:

As I was telling my daughter, he died doing what he LOVED... :ninja:

Would it be different if I died in my rail? :beercheers:

Those are the chances we all take in this sport, you must be aware at all times what you are doing and what others are doing.

Be careful out there... and if you never read this story,,, get the tissues out first... :slap:

Story of Holly Gorrell