Never been to St. Anthony Dunes?

sandawg

headbang1.gif So jealous. One of these days. Any more pics from your trip, Pat?

Sorrry Pete, I was so busy riding I din't even think about taking pictures. I had so many opportunitys it makes me sad to think I didn't take any still pix, I do have some Go Pro stuff but not even a lot of good videos to share. It is so awsome there you would have a wet dream just remembering the triip!!

Hope you make it soon, it will test your apptitude at driving there. It's georgous but can be very dangerous too.

See you soon!

Me

ST Anthonys. What a dream this would be. Yes sir second largest dunes in the US we can ride on. I am so jealous I hear Glamis does not compare to this place. One day. At least you can say you took a picture and it is worth a 1000 words!

I will be driving past it next friday/saturday with no sand toys!!! :(

Again Nick??? That's unamerican at the bare minimum. It should be a Federal Crime not to enjoy that place if so close! Put some wheels on your Lap Top at least or go to Idaho Dunes RV and rent something. You have to go!!!!

:usa::old:

Stop by Idaho Dunes RV Park and rent a RZR 900XP or Quad for at least an hour to check it out!

Mike

Welcome to Dumont Dune Riders site Mike!

Hey Mike, I didn't get to meet you when we were both there July 9th - July12th. I saw you but you were to busy riding too. We had a great trip and plan to stay much longer next year and forgo the Oregon Dunes part of the trip. Just way too much driving to catch both. 7-10 days for me and hopefully the rest of our group, next year to explore more of the dunes.

Maybe you can castch the DDR 70's regatta at Dumont, it's a hoot and becoming quite the event.

Looking forward to meeting you down the road.

Pat

:usa::old:

Edited by sandawg

Made our reservations for the first week of Sept. Will post pics when we get back

Have fun, I know we did. Maybe you can make up for my foopaw of not takiing pix. Sept should be good campfire and snuggling weather at night.

:beercheers::hello:

:old:

Stop by Idaho Dunes RV Park and rent a RZR 900XP or Quad for at least an hour to check it out!

Mike

Got anything 4 seaterish to rent? I dont want to be a hog and only take me and the wife out to check it out when there are 2 others with us :D If you do i might just stop by :D

Got anything 4 seaterish to rent? I dont want to be a hog and only take me and the wife out to check it out when there are 2 others with us :D If you do i might just stop by :D

Good luck Nick! It will be well worth the short trip if a 4 seater is available. If not, maybe Mike will work something out to get you two rigs for the price of one so you will go up and stay for a week or so when you have the time for a super trip!

Hey Mike read the site more often!!!!!! :slap::usa:

Thats a great pic Pat. One day im going to trailer just the bike up there and stay in a cheap motel. Think it would be cheaper than pulling the hauler that far. My bike has been there but I havent. lol

I can't take credit for that picture.........it came off the Idaho Dunes RV web site!!!!:laughing:

All men are cheats and liars........:shake: Except me........:grin:

Is St. Anthony a place that you would only visit during the summer months? Meaning is it to cold to ride during the winter months (snow)??

Omly open May until October. 5,000 ft altitude and heavy snows!

according to the rental website on idaho dunes rv's webpage they have RZR 4 seaters for rent :D i think im going to have to schedule a stop saturday morning :D

All right Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be spoiled! Go to the left and follow the carsonite posts then venture out after the lake.! Be carefull out there, stuff sneaks up on you.