Finally progress

justntime

I found a haltec has any one know anything about them? comes with complete harness for nissan v8 and computer. http://www.haltech.com/e11v2.htm

here is the only stuff i found on it anybody know anything else?

:woo_hoo: I'm getting confused. :flipoff:

Nissan v8?

Well, If you are putting the Honda in it,

Maybe Carl at V-tec Performance can help you out.

503-391-6300 call him.

He's in Oregon but he knows Honda's well.

He supplied mine. It has a factory computer.

my .03 again,

R-

:blink: I'm getting confused. :dunno:

Nissan v8?

Well, If you are putting the Honda in it,

Maybe Carl at V-tec Performance can help you out.

503-391-6300 call him.

He's in Oregon but he knows Honda's well.

He supplied mine. It has a factory computer.

my .03 again,

R-

I talked to him today he is even a longer wait to get it in. Thanks I know that he is good.

• 3 months later...

So today i get my motor back from southwest performance :mc_smiley: an dthe only thing that they did is flip my intake around wich is a one hour thing. and now contacting lance at pantera efi his turn around is like a week keeping my fingers crossed. I'm used to waiting when i get hooked up but this time I was just a customer. so with out puting the guy down just read my post's it's been a long time. I hope to see everyone at the dunes for clean up weekend.

So today i get my motor back from southwest performance :mc_smiley: an dthe only thing that they did is flip my intake around wich is a one hour thing. and now contacting lance at pantera efi his turn around is like a week keeping my fingers crossed. I'm used to waiting when i get hooked up but this time I was just a customer. so with out puting the guy down just read my post's it's been a long time. I hope to see everyone at the dunes for clean up weekend.

lance is a very nice guy but................ i orginally had his fuel injection system and he has trouble with repairing his own stuf.f he was kind enuff to give me a refund. but it was a costly mistake for me