still waiting on these supposed "crazy 88mph winds"

dunefreak

well it's blowing like hell in LV so hopefully for you guys sake it stays away from Dumont. Course I will be pissed that I just didn't bite the bullet. But I really wan't ready to go anyway:) Good luck!

Edited by ynot

I'm glad i didn't let a weather report scare me off like a Little girl cause i would have missed out!!! next time i might even pay attention to the camp location discussion lol

:hello: :hello:

I call BS Jodi said she had never seen it blow so hard , and they had to reposition the trailer to deal with the wind . But hey the cleanup weekend had wind at times and we still had fun.

It blew hard from about 5pm-11:30pm sat night, but we already had a full day of duning in with gorgeous weather. Then Sunday was crazy nice until sun down it started out breezy on our ride then picked up some as the sun went down below the mountain. I must have had my head turned just right or I'm immune to the sand sting because I don't remember it hurting on Sundays last ride. We were the only ones out there tearing it up. It was super easy to read the smooth dunes even with the gnarly winds because the sun was so low.

I call BS Jodi said she had never seen it blow so hard , and they had to reposition the trailer to deal with the wind . But hey the cleanup weekend had wind at times and we still had fun.

call what u want it was dark when they moved there trailer (after your bed time) :0

Call it what you want, I stated it was windy enough for some people to move their rig not a big deal I have been there when it has been windy and will go again. You sir were talking about "(after your bed time) :0" not me. How much money is in my car has to do with what I dont know.