Ideas to keep this place alive through summer

dunefreak

Used to be called Chicken Bonz... Best fingers in town and there hot sauce is pretty good also.. Carlito's is a great place to eat on Taco Tuesdays .. 1$ tacos.. MMMmmm.. but it gets crowded there

Capt

There is this little hole in the wall place on Sunset and Sunset in the Smith's shopping center named "The Chicken Shack" They have the best wings, fingers, fries etc and are priced right. They sell beer there bud light and maybe a cpl others but we can always have a meal and a beer and then move it up to Barleys for some Fresh beer? So that's it I am in and I have named a place so somebody say when?

Sorry I've been super busy prepping for my big 4 dayer dual sport trip so I haven't had any time to organize it. The first one will probably have to be next week. Should we plan it for next Tuesday, the 24th at the Chicken Shack on Sunset?

Yea whats up with that, I guess we can just do our own thing.

Bingo!

This thread was for ideas. The Vegas get together was just one of them. I even suggested you Cali peeps start one. What else do you guys want me to do? Hold your hand and start a thread for you?? :lol:

Bingo!

This thread was for ideas. The Vegas get together was just one of them. I even suggested you Cali peeps start one. What else do you guys want me to do? Hold your hand and start a thread for you?? :lol:

I already did it I have another idea we can do a desert run and meet in the middle.