bigger carb

c&c mill to do neat stuff.

new gaskets,seals,bearings

fmf silencer

vforce 3 reeds and reed block

trying to get a buddy to build a custom tuned pipe

:freakin_nuts:

Edited by dnchevyman

Not to be a d*ck....why the hell do some guys have to "Run to a Dyno" everytime the add something to their bike. These are freaking dirt/sand toys. Why do you care if you got an extra 3 hp from a slip on, or 3 hp from cams. All the bs you do to bikes has had tons of R&D done to it, they have the numbers. I guess it just makes no sense to me.

wingnut, i actualy agree with you. Dont get me wrong, when i added an air filter, pipe, re-jet, even after porting and polishing my cylinder, i didnt even think about putting my bike on the dyno.

BUT, when i am offered a free run on the dyno, sure, ill do it, just to see what my bike makes. The reason i got a free run on a dyno is becuase one of the things we are doing to my bike is something VERY few people have done on thier bikes. its nothing offered in any magazine, or advertised by any performance shop. A good freind of mine has a few C&C machines that he is going to use to change up some engine internals to see how big of a differance it is going to make. and we aer just doing baseline pulls now so that way when the engine is put back together we can run it on the dyno again to see if it did make a differance and how much. That is all. My bike is kind of the shop guinnie pig.

Of course if i had a high dollar hill shooter i could see the point then. But hillshooters arent something i would want to build, i want to be able to dune my bike.

whats your motto wingnut? "ride gay", is that it?

at least mine was running when i tore it down. i did it willingly to make it go faster. a honda isnt even worth changing a sparkplug on, he11, the gas in the tank is worth more than anything honda makes.

whats your motto wingnut? "ride gay", is that it?

at least mine was running when i tore it down. i did it willingly to make it go faster. a honda isnt even worth changing a sparkplug on, he11, the gas in the tank is worth more than anything honda makes.

Good one....Did you ever think about doing standup?