Can you find the motorcycle?

offroadracer

You always think you are safer in a car.

I don't know anymore. :freakin_nuts:

Wow! that's knarley :laughing:

I Hope :

1. The guy jumped off the bike first.

2. And nobody was in the car.

Just wishfull thinking.

R-

Not sure I got the e-mail its in europe somewhere i believe, they clean it up and used it for a display for a transportation seminar

thats pretty awesome. i dont have any pics but i work with a guy who was doin around 120 on a rice rocket and literally ran into a motorhome he and the bike went inside as the fiberglass fileted him like a fish. when he arrived at the emergency room after a nice helicopter ride he was in a coma with pieces sticking in and through him. punctured lung several broken ribs his spleen was split apart and numerous other injuries. this was about 3 months ago and needless to say he wont be back for awhile.

thats pretty awesome. i dont have any pics but i work with a guy who was doin around 120 on a rice rocket and literally ran into a motorhome he and the bike went inside as the fiberglass fileted him like a fish. when he arrived at the emergency room after a nice helicopter ride he was in a coma with pieces sticking in and through him. punctured lung several broken ribs his spleen was split apart and numerous other injuries. this was about 3 months ago and needless to say he wont be back for awhile.

Damn it's a miracle he's still alive! :beercheers: