Next Vegas meet & eat in the north side?

dunefreak

what about Whiskey d*ck's? It's right off the freeway, might make it a little easier for the longer distance folks.

2750 E. Craig Road, North Las Vegas, NV 89030 (Just West of I-15) star.gold.png Phone (702) 399-d*ck (3425)

There were photos here, but they stopped showing up. .so i deleted them out.

Edited by Rap_Rider

wtf, now the photos don't show up...

not a regular at all, lol. somehow when i copied the address and pasted it here the photos came as well, so i decided to leave them. I just see red x now.

I actually had a craigslist deal for some old ATV tires over the weekend, and i don't have them come to my house. We ended up meeting in the Whisky Dicks lot.

At that distance let's just go to the Mt. Charleston lodge? It's about the same distance:)

Just throwing ideas out there Terry! You don't hear us northwest people complain when it is in hendo! You got something better to suggest? How bout Firehouse Subs at Lake Mead and the 95 North?

Just throwing ideas out there Terry! You don't hear us northwest people complain when it is in hendo! You got something better to suggest? How bout Firehouse Subs at Lake Mead and the 95 North?

Jeez just messing with you N/W guys! You all must have thin skin from that lack of oxygen! That place sounds good to me and they have great sandwiches. I would be down for a car pool for us poor Hendo folks?

ok, so are we going to push this to next week.. or ???

Let's push it to Tuesday. Will that work for whoever can make it? I might be on the north end of town that night anyways so I would be able to go. I went riding tonight so this one was out for me anyhow.

wherever you fuggers up north live. I don't care. Just trying to keep it even for all Vegas people. ;)

Sheesh! No need to get hostile! What time does this shin-dig get started? Anyone decide a location yet?

Sheesh! No need to get hostile! What time does this shin-dig get started? Anyone decide a location yet?

How did you read that as hostile? lol

And would someone please just pick a spot? Or do I have to do it for you, FUGGERS? haha NOW I'm hostile god damn it!