Next Vegas meet & eat in the north side?

dunefreak

How about we change it to Sat Night and go to the speedway races? If you have never watched speedway racing it's a great show! High HP, no brakes and some crazy mofo's on them machines. Just thinking the meet and eat thing hasn't been working out so well maybe we need the smell of race fuel to get us out? Let me know if anybody else is interested and we should be able to all get seats together.

Terry

harley.jpg

How about we change it to Sat Night and go to the speedway races? If you have never watched speedway racing it's a great show! High HP, no brakes and some crazy mofo's on them machines. Just thinking the meet and eat thing hasn't been working out so well maybe we need the smell of race fuel to get us out? Let me know if anybody else is interested and we should be able to all get seats together.

Terry

harley.jpg

Post that up as another meetup/ new topic. ;) Something different. I'm out for that since it's my birthday that night. I've been wanting to go for a while now especially since they reopened.