Dumont Dune Riders Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 Vote now! The winner's dune pic will be posted on the homepage after the contest is over. The member's screen name will be posted up with it as well. You may also post a caption or description included with the pic. Dune Pic of the Month- Rules 1. The picture must be YOURS. Do not go surfing the internet looking for one to submit. You cannot post any copyrighted pics. 2. The picture must not have any watermarks or logos on it. 3. The picture must be at least 600 x 600 pixels. It will be displayed on the home page if it wins the most votes so therefore we would like it to be a decent size picture. 4. The picture must abide by the terms and conditions (rules) of this board. 5. Post only ONE picture per contest
DIRTY SANCHO Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 Wtf what happened. So I take it you will not be their this weekend
NE14SAND Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 (edited) "SUNDAY MORNING" Edited October 24, 2012 by NE14SAND
rocket Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 Hey Pete, when are we going to get the new Pic of the Month?
dunefreak Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 The winner was actually posted on the homepage this morning. Refresh the page if it doesn't show up. Sorry I was out at Dumont so it had to wait.
CharlesUFarley Posted November 7, 2012 Posted November 7, 2012 Awesome. Thanks for the votes. It's an honor.
rocket Posted November 7, 2012 Posted November 7, 2012 Sorry Pete, must have been the computer I was using and it didn't refresh. I was using SANDAWG's computer and you know how old it is! 1
dunefreak Posted November 7, 2012 Posted November 7, 2012 Sorry Pete, must have been the computer I was using and it didn't refresh. I was using SANDAWG's computer and you know how old it is! Most computers won't update right away unless you click refresh. Mine is the same way. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Recommended Posts