Well I finally did it....

bp-guy

I joined facebook.....

After getting my photography website up and going I have been approached by Lucas Oil for photos as well as Black Rhino for my facebook page.

And my response was...uhhhh I don't have one.

Well as of tonight I do.

619actionphoto.com is my screen-name there. Feel free to take a look (although it it pretty limited right now) and please like me so I can feel special!!!

Edited by bp-guy

Well that counts another friend lost to the Gayest site ever created lol :slap::MBdance: ... I refuse to give in to the pressure :rockon:

SUCKAAA !!!!

CApt

Welcome to the "GAY" 21st century! :MBdance:

Need i say more!! ^^^^^ :hello:

Now watch .. they will all try to justify it

:clap:

Edited by CaptNkllm

Well that counts another friend lost to the Gayest site ever created lol :slap::MBdance: ... I refuse to give in to the pressure :rockon:

SUCKAAA !!!!

CApt

Need i say more!! ^^^^^ :hello:

Now watch .. they will all try to justify it

:clap:

Lol...Hell with you David.........Tell your wife and friends to stop liking WALMART, SAMSUNG AND MORMON.ORG AND I will stop liking GAYRIGHTS.ORG...I DON'T WANT TO SEE THOSE FAGS ANYMORE THAT YOU DO! But I also dont wan't to see I LIKE WALMART, SAMSUNG AND MORMON.ORG ...ENOUGH IS A ENOUGH! lol

Being of the slightly older age bracket I don't get it but my children have been trying to get me to create an account. Ain't happenin' but I am wise enough to figure out that the OP made a mistake in posting his screen name. It's not ACTIO, it's ACTION, as in 619actionphoto.com. Nice site by the way Tim. :thumb:

C'mon Jim, Trixie could've pointed that out to ya, didn't take some ol' dumbazz country boy from Arkansas to realize it.. :dope::idiot:

There is a refusal for me to do it also at work.... We hired a team to handle that and SEO stuff... glad .. as if it was up to me.. no workie workie on that site for me lol

... I hear ya... once gay... labeled for life :crackhead:

Capt

Oops, didn't see the typo.(fixed it now) Thanks Vic!

So dave, it's ok for you to do it for work but I can't? C'mon it's ok to be gay once and a while right. gay for pay!!! And by gay I mean HAPPY!