DIY Shed

rushjunkie

What's wrong with it? We build them all the time here in Hendertucky, just like that. :idea: No roof needed cause there ain't no rain in the desert. Don't need no walls cause the damn wind will just blow it over....... :redneck: Looks good to me!

:old:

Edited by sandawg

That is just too damn funny. Can hardly type from the tears. Thanks so much for linking this. Been in some hella pain from skin cancer treatment and this just made my day and took all of my discomfort away.

I would like to pour you a fine drink should we ever meet up in the dunes. Crown Royal for you sir?

That is just too damn funny. Can hardly type from the tears. Thanks so much for linking this. Been in some hella pain from skin cancer treatment and this just made my day and took all of my discomfort away.

I would like to pour you a fine drink should we ever meet up in the dunes. Crown Royal for you sir?

You mean meet again, right? We met when I was on a day trip with Pete and group.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, glad to hear that this post took your mind off of it for a bit.

Crown Royal is more than ok, Sir! I'll gladly share a drink with ya!

As a proud DIYer, all I can say is WOW! This guy is quite the framer. I hope somebody videos him doing the roof...gonna make some $$$ when he falls through :crackhead:

For your viewing pleasure:

and: