Sandrail crash

dunefreak

beerrrrrrrt and his bathtubs... first time i heard that i was like WTF is he talking about then i was told it was his vertion of a witches eye... LOL baaaaaattthhhhtub...

Yeah I hit the one on top of comp. Luckily I was going slow enough that it soaked it up. Did get stuck in it and had to pull the front of the rail around. Good thing it doesn't weigh a lot!

they are the surprises in the dunes that send you to the hospital if you dont know what your looking for!!! Look at the little finger thing at comp.. the one everyone goes around to hang that right to get to comp... well on the back side of it the wind blew a witches eye / bathtub into it... lots of people eatin chit there.. :D

Joe also plowed that one on top of comp this last weekend in his corvair rail. Stopped it dead. We had to pull his front end around and his rail is HEAVY! Its made of double wall water pipe or something. While we were chillin after pullin his rail out, some guy on a Raptor 700 at his chit hard on the eye next to it.