while you were riding

RAGDOLL MX

i got to spend my time in lovley FT Huachuca playground of the stars, if you are not familiar of where it is, it is located about an hour south of Tucson Arizona. the only thing that i found about Sierra Vista that would be remotely interesting.....fuel was only 2.29 for super unleded..WOW were getting boned. other than that there wasnt alot going on there, i ran a rifle range for the Army and i was bored to death, the rain fell a bit but all i could think about was going riding, hitting the dunes, hitting the jumps, and attempting to get the sand out of the crack of my butt for 3 days....i would have really rather have been riding the dunes.

If you ever see a White F-150 with a Black Marine Coprs Rifle Team sticker on the tailgate, a big Earnhardt 3, and a DDR logo in the back window, stop by and say HI. It will more than likely be me, unless someone is copying my style.

Maybe BLM will let us set up a range out past the North pole. You can coach and I can shoot. Give the Bastards that keep tearing up the pole a little something better to do.

Edited by aceisback

Haven't met you yet Woody, I don't think, but I'm sure we'll run into eachother at the DDR camp or somewhere out in the dunes. Had a good buddy up at Barstow for a long time. We were on the Rifle Team together. GySgt Tim Brooks. Motor T/Heavy Equipment guy. Lost contact awhile back, he's probably retired by now.

SimpliFy--- as my Army and Navy buds tell me.