Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The only way I can go if my wife gets Phone service so she can work while we are there. I am asking if anybody knows if there verizon cell service at dumont? Its ok to lye. I have not got to go there for about 5 years. Its way to cold at oregon coast this year. Thanks much Jerry

Posted

ah are you coming out this weekend? if not there will be no DDR camp (DDR= Dumont Dune Riders) there is a large group going out this weekend

if not when you top the hill from the check point until say the 1st finger dune just off the main road you'll have decent service..

if your worried about it get a booster for your cell phone... they work great

Posted

check out out the buggy round up trip under "Dumont happenings". it has pics of where we are camping and guys rigs so you know who to look for cause many of us do not know anyone or only a few. Im a new comer also

Posted

ah are you coming out this weekend? if not there will be no DDR camp (DDR= Dumont Dune Riders) there is a large group going out this weekend

if not when you top the hill from the check point until say the 1st finger dune just off the main road you'll have decent service..

if your worried about it get a booster for your cell phone... they work great

Hey White Rhino...what cell booster do you use? I'm looking for one but don't know much about them. Thx!

Posted

Thanks so much for the great tips .I did not know of such a booster,surprised Verizon did not tell me about them when I asked the about service.If its a go for me I will be coming in Thursday or Friday after Christmas.Hopefully for a week.I know what to the wife for Christmas Thanks again.

Posted

x3 on Verizon service at Dumont. Plus a booster makes a really nice gift :thumb: especially so she can get her work done but from what I've heard an iron or a blender will get you laid more often. :saywha:

Posted (edited)

Yeah a booster or sharkfin atn will work wonders out there. But if you are on the flats you should be fine.

(edit for drunken post)

Edited by 19th_AT
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...