dunefreak Posted January 23, 2014 Posted January 23, 2014 Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing and DUI. Class act! http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/24527007/justin-bieber-arrested-in-miami 1 Quote
rzrbackxp Posted January 23, 2014 Posted January 23, 2014 Too bad he doesn't get sent to the big house. He would make a nice girlfriend for someone doing a life stretch! Quote
Svengoolie Posted January 23, 2014 Posted January 23, 2014 There is no Justin Beiber. It's actually Miley Cyrus dressed like a 8 year old boy. Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted January 23, 2014 Posted January 23, 2014 Before I even clicked on the link, I figured it was Bieber 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2014 Author Posted January 24, 2014 There is no Justin Beiber. It's actually Miley Cyrus dressed like a 8 year old boy. I know huh! Miley Cyrus is who came to mind as soon as I saw that pic. I thought it was a mugshot of her with no makeup. Quote
Svengoolie Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 I know huh! Miley Cyrus is who came to mind as soon as I saw that pic. I thought it was a mugshot of her with no makeup. I thought it was too. And who smiles for a mug shot? I mean if we were to ever have a mug shot. Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 And who smiles for a mug shot? They probably just told him that their jail has the highest prison rape numbers in the country! 1 Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 I thought it was too. And who smiles for a mug shot? I mean if we were to ever have a mug shot. I smiled for my mugshot Jus sayin 2 Quote
bp-guy Posted January 24, 2014 Posted January 24, 2014 He needs his work visa pulled and deport him asap. Maybe then he will learn a lesson when his paycheck gets cut down since he can no longer perform in the U.S. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.