LOOKING FOR A RENTAL

dunesister

Hello there DDR peeps! :shake:

As some of you may know, justken and I, and our 5 year old in tow, will be moving to Las Vegas. Our arrival date is just weeks away now. :laughing::laughoff: We will be arrivng in town late Wednesday November 1st. So we are going to be looking for a rental the very next day, and hopefully moving in that weekend? Well, that is the plan at this point. Like I said, we have a 5 year old little girl and the weeklys on Boulder Highway just aren't so suitable for youngens, ya know? If we can avoid that scene at all possible, that would be fabulous!

So, if anyone out there knows of either someone who is renting out their house, condo, etc., OR someone that deals with rentals (possibly a realtor?) please IM me.

Here is what we are generally looking for:

We would like to be in the Henderson area, preferably near dunefreak's house (my loving bro! :P ). Minimum of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a washer dryer in the unit. As far as rental price, we are trying to keep it at or below $1000 a month.

Yes, there are other "things" that we would like, such as a garage, community pool, exercise room, dishwasher, fireplace, ROMAN TUB! :headbang1: , but these are not requirements, just requests.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any ideas or leads. All is appreciated! :D

See you all soon! :headbang1:

Edited by dunesister

:fro: my 40 ft toy hauler runs 750.00 amonth plus utilities ,,only thing is that you have to move out of it every weekend that i go to dumont,,,ok!!! :thumb::headbang1::laughing::laughoff::shake::dolphin::flipoff:

FABULOUS! Thanks rhinoking! We will be there at 8 pm on the 1 st then, k? :headbang1::blink::slap:

CHECK OUT BOULDER CITY ITS JUST OUT SIDE OF VEGAS, QUIET, NO GAMBELING, TAKES ABOUT 10min TO GET INTO VEGAS, AND GREAT INVIORMENT FOR KIDS... http://www.homegain.com/local_real_estate/...ulder_city.html

http://www.bcplazarealty.com/rentals.html

http://bouldercity.bestredyp.com/ClassPage...llowsearch.html

Edited by DIRTY DYKSTRA

I have been finding quite a few 3 bedrooms for just over 1000 a month... which is what im looking at moving into.. :D Just scour the papers and craigslist.. you will find some good deals..

lasvegas.craigslist.com

CHECK OUT BOULDER CITY ITS JUST OUT SIDE OF VEGAS, QUIET, NO GAMBELING, TAKES ABOUT 10min TO GET INTO VEGAS, AND GREAT INVIORMENT FOR KIDS... http://www.homegain.com/local_real_estate/...ulder_city.html

http://www.bcplazarealty.com/rentals.html

http://bouldercity.bestredyp.com/ClassPage...llowsearch.html

Yeah, we've actually lived in Boulder City before...much like a "clicky" town...very odd. We aren't so prudish that we don't want to be around Vegas, or need to shelter our child....heck, it's one of the reason we are moving back! :laughoff: We would just prefer to be in the Henderson area. We may end up staying on the lovely Boulder Highway just to see what's available now. We lived there 4 years ago....me for at least 15 years and my husband for 18 years. We are pretty familiar with Vegas....even it's "under belly" :laughoff:

Anyway, thank you very much for the information! :laughoff:

I have been finding quite a few 3 bedrooms for just over 1000 a month... which is what im looking at moving into.. :D Just scour the papers and craigslist.. you will find some good deals..

lasvegas.craigslist.com

Yes Nick, I have been doing the same too, but was just wondering if there was some sort of DDR "hook-up" out there. You know, like a realtor that does rentals....or a buddy that just happens to be renting out their condo soon....stuff like that. But yes, I've been checking craigslist, which is a great resource. :P

Dina im looking at these two saturday morning.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/apa/219259656.html

323 Jolly January

702-328-0469

1095 sec. Refundable

1095 rent Prorate

75 key Refundable

250 pet Refundable one time no monthly fee's

No pool

No Parking issues, Owner Carries HOA Fee's

2 Car Garage

3 Bed

2 Bath

Southwest / Southern Highlands

Fenced backyard w/ block wall

1550 sq ft.

Call Sat morning to view

Move-in 1095+75+prorated+pet=?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/apa/219274987.html

3342 Famiglia Drive Valley View and Southern Highlands ( same area as Jolly January )

No Community Pool

1095 SecRefundable

1095 Rent

300 Pet One Time Refundable

No parking Issues

2 car garage

1600 sq feet

Block Wall in back

Call Day before to show

290-4663 Rick or Ricardo

Nick, why you looking at 3 bedroom houses??? You and the wife getting back together and planning a litter? :laughoff: Or are you planning on roommates?...don't worry, I'm not offering. :P ...just curious.

Those are fabulous! Let me know if you are successful.

I found two new condos for rent in South Valley Ranch on Aspen Peak for $895 (2 bd/2ba)...that's at least the minimum amount of space we need....we'd like more, but, we will see. :D

oops! my bad! i'm signed in as justken! ha ha...this is dunesis, aka Dina doh!

Edited by justken

The sister in-law is getting a divorce and bringing 3 thats right 3 kids with her... so 2 of them will share a room and she can sleep w/ the youngest in her room... gonna be cramped but i want my own place again and the sooner she gets a job and situated and gets the eff out the more room for me and the wifey.. :D

so much for the no children sign on the window!

The sister in-law is getting a divorce and bringing 3 thats right 3 kids with her... so 2 of them will share a room and she can sleep w/ the youngest in her room... gonna be cramped but i want my own place again and the sooner she gets a job and situated and gets the eff out the more room for me and the wifey.. :D

I don't envy you one bit! :laughoff::laughoff:

Well as far as the sign in the window, it could read "no MORE children" :laughoff: Seriously though, that is very cool of you Nick. I didn't know you had it in ya. Totally cool man! :laughoff: The karma will come back around for you...I'm sure of it. :laughoff:

Edited by dunesister

Well as far as the sign in the window, it could read "no MORE children" :laughoff: Seriously though, that is very cool of you Nick. I didn't know you had it in ya. Totally cool man! :flipoff: The karma will come back around for you...I'm sure of it. :laughoff:

Like he had a choice in the matter. :laughoff::laughoff:

You suck.... :P:laughoff::laughoff:

why? :laughoff:

Dina im looking at these two saturday morning.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/apa/219259656.html

323 Jolly January

702-328-0469

1095 sec. Refundable

1095 rent Prorate

75 key Refundable

250 pet Refundable one time no monthly fee's

No pool

No Parking issues, Owner Carries HOA Fee's

2 Car Garage

3 Bed

2 Bath

Southwest / Southern Highlands

Fenced backyard w/ block wall

1550 sq ft.

Call Sat morning to view

Move-in 1095+75+prorated+pet=?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/apa/219274987.html

3342 Famiglia Drive Valley View and Southern Highlands ( same area as Jolly January )

No Community Pool

1095 SecRefundable

1095 Rent

300 Pet One Time Refundable

No parking Issues

2 car garage

1600 sq feet

Block Wall in back

Call Day before to show

290-4663 Rick or Ricardo

Nick I had a house in southern highlands for 2 years the parking issues there sucked, :laughoff: I must of gotten 15 stickers on my window and friends trucks,and I lived at the end of a cultisac!!! anytime had a trailer out front over night got a tow sticker...southern highlands has alot of old bitchy people..I like my place clean and nice,but every now and then had a boat out front (just overnight)or toyhauler. but they (neighbors)still called and bitched :laughoff:

Nick I had a house in southern highlands for 2 years the parking issues there sucked, :laughoff: I must of gotten 15 stickers on my window and friends trucks,and I lived at the end of a cultisac!!! anytime had a trailer out front over night got a tow sticker...southern highlands has alot of old bitchy people..I like my place clean and nice,but every now and then had a boat out front (just overnight)or toyhauler. but they (neighbors)still called and bitched :laughoff:

I agree. Anytime I see HOA I know I'm not compatible. I have to park outside and on the street.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there DDR peeps! :hello:

As some of you may know, justken and I, and our 5 year old in tow, will be moving to Las Vegas. Our arrival date is just weeks away now. :laughoff::flipoff: We will be arrivng in town late Wednesday November 1st. So we are going to be looking for a rental the very next day, and hopefully moving in that weekend? Well, that is the plan at this point. Like I said, we have a 5 year old little girl and the weeklys on Boulder Highway just aren't so suitable for youngens, ya know? If we can avoid that scene at all possible, that would be fabulous!

So, if anyone out there knows of either someone who is renting out their house, condo, etc., OR someone that deals with rentals (possibly a realtor?) please IM me.

Here is what we are generally looking for:

We would like to be in the Henderson area, preferably near dunefreak's house (my loving bro! :P ). Minimum of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a washer dryer in the unit. As far as rental price, we are trying to keep it at or below $1000 a month.

Yes, there are other "things" that we would like, such as a garage, community pool, exercise room, dishwasher, fireplace, ROMAN TUB! :laughoff: , but these are not requirements, just requests.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any ideas or leads. All is appreciated! :D

See you all soon! :rockwoot:

Like nick said craigslistlasvegas has a bunch of rentals around the price you guys are looking for and they would have a garage!! :dunno: hope that helps ya guys